Update of Friday Preview Guests

after the first freebie was announced, we was told more to come...

And then you got a second one.

Sorry, I'm not arguing with you, just simply showing you what Jason said originally.

im not arguing to lol im just tight and love freebies :)

after the first freebie was announced, we was told more to come...

And then you got a second one.

Sorry, I'm not arguing with you, just simply showing you what Jason said originally.

im not arguing to lol im just tight and love freebies :)

but lol more to come.. does that mean just 1 lol

• Showmasters Admin

Let's put it this way. Assume from now on it's 2 and only 2. That way no one else can be disappointed.

You just posted yourself you think NO number should have been posted at all and now you're asking for a number!

Let's put it this way. Assume from now on it's 2 and only 2. That way no one else can be disappointed.

You just posted yourself you think NO number should have been posted at all and now you're asking for a number!

im not asking for a number.. Jason said after the 2nd one "more free friday guests to come" :thumbup:

• Showmasters Admin

im not asking for a number.. Jason said after the 2nd one "more free friday guests to come":thumbup:

And at the time I'm sure he met it and there is still time for it to happen.

I'm just suggesting that for now, be happy with 2 and assume that's it, that way no one can get disappointed.

im not asking for a number.. Jason said after the 2nd one "more free friday guests to come" :jason:

And at the time I'm sure he met it and there is still time for it to happen.

I'm just suggesting that for now, be happy with 2 and assume that's it, that way no one can get disappointed.

i wont be getting any freebies because not really interested in them.. so feel there true fans should get in there, was hoping there would of been a freebie id like tho..

I think it's brilliant of SM to give us freebies at all so why are there so many complaints? They weren't required to offer free autographs so any free guests are fantastic to have regardless if they interest you or not.

Personally I'm going for Jessie Cave and the opportunity to meet some guests that I would have otherwise missed over the course of the weekend :blush:

Would just like to say what a great guy Trevor Steedman was as one of the free guests. To be honest I probably wouldn't have paid to meet him considering how much I plan to spend elsewhere but thanks to SM it was worth it and it was nice to see a big queue for him. Got a nice little anecdote about the filming of Aliens which was new to me and he seemed very happy to meet everyone.

Veronica Cartwright was absolutely lovely and Brent Spiner very amusing. A very good start to the weekend in my view but starting to wish I'd maybe gone for a hotel after all to save travelling in and out of London each day.

Brent Spiner was very chatty - and I mean HE was chatty. I was just about to leave when he started a conversation with me. Great guy. Very friendly.

Indeed. I did make the mistake of putting out my hand to shake his though. He took it but then the old cleasing gel came out. He made a joke about having ebola and I said it was ok as I'd already had it. He complemented me on a good comeback and I did apologise profusely but he didn't make a big thing about it. Maybe something to keep in mind if you meet him. Nice man, been wanting to meet him for a long time.

Brent Spiner was very chatty - and I mean HE was chatty. I was just about to leave when he started a conversation with me. Great guy. Very friendly.

Indeed. I did make the mistake of putting out my hand to shake his though. He took it but then the old cleasing gel came out. He made a joke about having ebola and I said it was ok as I'd already had it. He complemented me on a good comeback and I did apologise profusely but he didn't make a big thing about it. Maybe something to keep in mind if you meet him. Nice man, been wanting to meet him for a long time.

He had no problem touching here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lothario/5915.../in/photostream

(With Vivica A Fox)

He had no problem touching here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lothario/5915.../in/photostream

(With Vivica A Fox)

Yeah saw that. Maybe it's me then. Though I did have a shower before I went out :D Wasn't a big deal but I just forgot some people don't like it.

Bit disappointed that it was only 2 free ones, I know it said up to 6 but 2 was a bit of a let down. Also did not find the competition and other things mentioned in the Friday thread.

Was very chuffed though that a few of the ones I wanted to see where there already so could get them on Friday when it was less rushed than Saturday and glad I did as I don't think I would have had as much from them, and such nice chats if it had been the mad Saturday.