Ricky Dean Logan

Robert Knepper

Stanislav Ianevski

Veronica Cartwright

Vivica Fox

Free guests...

Jessie Cave

Trevor Steedman

Sorry, that wasn't actually meant as a question...i've been avoiding asking any questions recently, due to the amount that have been getting asked :thumbup: I think you may have to remake your FAQ for many people :P

Edited by JacknDaniel

• Moderators

Brent's addition pleases me too - I wanted to meet him but knew I wouldn't be able to during the weekend as my meeting-while-crewing max had already been hit... now I can!

Wow, that is a very impressive list, well done SM:)

So my planned Friday "gentle stroll around the stalls and auction items" has now been replaced with "meet the guests" followed by a brisk walk and a glance lol Oh and i get to meet a cast member from "Aliens", how much better a start could yuo get for this weekend, and in 24hrs i'll already be on my way to it WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators

You tell him! Don't let him think he has all the power!

you know I still dont see a list of photo shoots for friday night? I thought we had an understanding?

lol

:thumbup: Not happening :P

When will we know the who the Friday night signers will be? I have a son waiting to start queuing at 9am tomorrow morning ( it would be earlier, but he will have to last all day on the hotel freebie brekkie)!

When will we know the who the Friday night signers will be? I have a son waiting to start queuing at 9am tomorrow morning ( it would be earlier, but he will have to last all day on the hotel freebie brekkie)!

I wouldnt start queuing from 9am tomorrow morning...the show only opens tomorrow from 6pm to 9pm.

The only free ones so far are Trevor Steedman and Jessie Cave as per the first post and all the other ones listed in post 1 are signing Friday but for the price listed in the 'Guests Days and Prices' thread

Edited by JacknDaniel

I wouldnt start queuing from 9am tomorrow morning...the show only opens tomorrow from 6pm to 9pm.

The only free ones so far are Trevor Steedman and Jessie Cave as per the first post and all the other ones listed in post 1 are signing Friday but for the price listed in the 'Guests Days and Prices' thread

It's ok, I've paid for his room so he could see Weezer last night...so he owes me big time... No he won't be starting the queue that early, but it would be nice to know who the others will be :)

Ooo, nice that Brent has been added. Another one I could get early and save a bit of time over the rest of the weekend. Got a horrible feeling I'm going to rush around and get all my autos first thing and then just wander around waiting for photoshoots etc rather than take my time and spread things around a bit.

wow 9am when it opens at 6pm... now that amazing.

All the guests above will be signing. There may be other 'free' ones added, there may not be.

we was told there would be 6 freebies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators

All the guests above will be signing. There may be other 'free' ones added, there may not be.

You were told there'd be 'up to' 6.

Cut back with the !'s please.

You were told there'd be 'up to' 6.

Cut back with the !'s please.

That is a little disappointing. I guess I read the initial announcement to mean that there would the opportunity to get "up to 6 free autographs" from the friday night only guests, not that there would be "up to 6 friday night only guests".

Still looking forward to it though!

• Moderators

1 we will have up to 6 guests signing that will only be there that night all will be free to everyone that buys a entry ticket for friday , you will get 1 free autograph from each guest as long as there is time and as long as stocks last and thats up to the 6 autographs from 1 of each of the free guests :blink:

Hopefully that clears things up a little bit.

2 is better than zero. To be perfectly honest I'm quite happy with Trevor Steedman and I'll only be trying to meet him as the other one doesn't interest me. I hope we don't get a bunch of freeloaders turning up getting the free autographs of people they aren't really interested in just because they are free. I wouldn't get Jessie Cave's autograph for the sake of it and deny a real fan of the chance to meet her and I'd hope other people were selfless enough to share that view point too.

1 we will have up to 6 guests signing that will only be there that night all will be free to everyone that buys a entry ticket for friday , you will get 1 free autograph from each guest as long as there is time and as long as stocks last and thats up to the 6 autographs from 1 of each of the free guests :thumbup:

Hopefully that clears things up a little bit.

after the first freebie was announced, we was told more to come...

• Moderators

after the first freebie was announced, we was told more to come...

And then you got a second one.

Sorry, I'm not arguing with you, just simply showing you what Jason said originally.