Friday night - that's drinking night.

Well, it would be rude not ask wouldn't it?

For all that I am staying WAY over in Covent Garden, i am partial to a few jars...i do occasionally post these things on here as a way of potentially meeting a few new faces, as i'm a social sort of person (and perhaps mildly alcoholic...naw)

I already know a few people going, but I have no set plans and well - it's Friday; i feel I should have some set plans or a vague plan which could be fun.

So, if you'd like a drink at all (Coke's are drinks) - me too!

There's a not half bad pub just near the venue over the road from the Tube Station - assuming it's not booked out for a private event. Failing that, there's a bunch of places round the corner and I am open to suggestions :thumbup:

Because i'm a little bit geeky, in addition to my requirement for alcohol...i shall Tweet...thus anyone seeking to find me...beyond looking for the Large Gentleman propping up a bar or nearby table, could identify me thus! @venhalcyon

Well, there will be at least two of us - invite still open.

I reserve the right to randomly ask people for drinks based on awesomeness of their cosplay; how by themselves they look and if they happen to be passed as i'm heading to the pub :blush: