Are any more Queen Hilton Deluxe rooms going on at the reduced rate?

• Showmasters Admin

I'm sure more allocation can be added. Please give the guys a break this week and next as they have LFCC and Sportsmania to look after. After that I'm sure it'll get sorted.

• Showmasters Admin

Of course, Too Tall. I didn't mean to hassle anyone, just wanted to see if more rooms would be added. Thank you so much :) <3

That's cool, I just didn't want you to worry. I'm sure it'll get sorted, but just not this week :)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is helpful but I had a twin room booked for a friend who's no longer attending, so I have literally just cancelled it online. It was a twin deluxe and under the convention rate

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried to book one again and they don't have any. :o

might be work calling them on the 0121 number (the hotel directly rather than the international reservations hotline) and they should be able to help you book, they've always been very helpful when I've had a question etc xxx

Can I second this? ^^ I stupidly waited this long to book a single room and worried they are sold out?

I'm not quite sure what's happening with Hilton rooms at the moment, but my friend and her boyfriend managed to book in last week - but the ONLY way of doing it, was booking ONLINE and booking rooms for separate nights... for example... don't put in the con rate, and book for FRIDAY night, one night... take what they have... then the same for Saturday and so forth.

I used to work on reservations and because they have rooms available, I think they're just not allocating the room types properly on their booking system (or at least that's what it seems like to me, as Lauren was able to get one certain room type for three nights and another for one night) but not when she tried to book it in one go... all I can suggest is try it that way - but don't leave it too long as there is lots going on at the NEC over the weekend, Cliff Richard being one of those things, so it's no wonder that a hotel with 790 bedrooms is almost at capacity.

When you have rooms booked then PHONE the hotel on the 0121 number and sort it out via the telephone. Tell them you need the convention rate as you're attending ET6 and that you need the rooms...

Just an idea :-) xxx