how far would you go?

I will be coming from the Netherlands. It's 3 years ago (for LFCC 2008 and more) I first set foot on English soil and this will be my tenth time, all of those visits had at least one con :unsure: Some people are calling it an addiction. People at work ask when my next trip to the UK will be the day I'm coming back after a trip..

Northern Ireland as well. I'm getting the first flight to Heathrow on Saturday morning, should be at the venue around 9.45am, grabbing my Gold Pass, getting autos from the 6 guests I really, really want (others if there's time!), getting my Karen Photo op around 11.45/12 (thank you Gold Pass) then out the door, back to Heathrow for the 3.15pm flight back to Belfast.

Phew!!

Northern Ireland as well. I'm getting the first flight to Heathrow on Saturday morning, should be at the venue around 9.45am, grabbing my Gold Pass, getting autos from the 6 guests I really, really want (others if there's time!), getting my Karen Photo op around 11.45/12 (thank you Gold Pass) then out the door, back to Heathrow for the 3.15pm flight back to Belfast.

Phew!!

That really is a flying visit, hope you get everything you're after:)

I'm from Durham, but before that, I'm meeting my girlfriend who lives near bath a few days before. Then on sunday, its a national express bus to london, back the same day, and a few days later the (over) 12 hour trip back to durham.

I'm gonna be sat on a bus a lot this week basically but it's all worth it, we're gonna have the best time :)

Sweden in da house, y'all! My third event. The only chance I'll ever have of meeting Star Trek: The Original Series guests is if I travel to other countries, so I don't have much of a choice and it's really a no-brainer for me. It's only money and not much at that, either! The flight and hotel only cost me about 150 pounds, then it's all the other expenses that comes to about 400 more pounds. It's easy to save up that amount of money over the course of 4-5 months for me.

Phew!!

I'd planned on doing something similar for EMS back in March before it got cancelled. LFCC, however, coincides with an American musician performing in North London on the Friday night, so we're making a proper weekend of it.

From Wellingborough about an hour on train then tube to EC.

Will soon be travelling from Caistor (Lincolnshire), furthest I've travelled is Vancouver baby for Stargate Con and it was AWESOME! :D

I'm only coming from Chesterfield so not too far, about 2hrs 30 on the train!

I did once go up to Glasgow for a Firefly/Serenity con but it was my 30th birthday so I got all my mates together, fans or not and we had a weekend party with famous people!!!!!!!!! :D

The ultimate for me would be if I could ever afford to do San Diego Comic Con, but I suspect it's doubtful!

Newcastle and I leave at half 4 on sat morning and get the train , I'd do the coach but my travel sickness travling alone is allot worse so 3 hours on the train isn't bad. I've done Manchester London mk and Glasgow .

I get Married on Friday....Have a party on Saturday...am driving down from Glasgow to London on Saturday night for the Sunday and then driving back up the road in Sunday...i have my brother as a co pilot....but god its going to be tiring....but these guests.....i aint missing Chris Lambert for anybody.....Thank god the Honeymoon to Florida aint till the thursday or i would be in big trouble!!!!! But not in little china

:unsure:

All the way from Frederikshavn in Denmark, which is quite a little way from London :D

But seeing as I;m staying with my stepmother I'm currently coming from Grange Hill :D Which is not half as far away