Latest Comic Guest - JOHN PAUL BOVE

• Showmasters Admin

John Paul will be at LFCC this weekend!

johnpaul1.jpg

johnpaul.jpg

John-Paul Bove

John-Paul is a comic book colourist who has worked on IDW's Godzilla, Transformers and GI Joe titles as well as contributing colours to the Dr Who graphic novel "The Only Good Dalek" by BBC books. He has also worked for UK publishers SCAR comics and Reaper Comics and provided digital art for advertising.

John-Paul will be bringing his unique colouring style to LFCC where he and Guest Artist Ed Pirrie will be sketching and producing high quality live digital coloured sketches for you to purchase as well as limited edition prints available for the first time at this show.

John-Paul will be bringing his unique colouring style to LFCC where he and Guest Artist Ed Pirrie will be sketching and producing high quality live digital coloured sketches for you to purchase as well as limited edition prints available for the first time at this show.

Sounds interesting!

hey Paul been looking at your work on some web sites looks very good. do you know which prints you will be taking to london film and comic con? how much are the prints? also how much would a sketch be?

Hey thanks! I'm slowly revealing the prints over on my DeviantArt page here: wordmongerer.deviantart.com though I'll also be bringing the BotCon transformers prints that I have up on there, a big Transformers poster and a very small number of my "outside Greyskull's gates" prints with me. Prints are going to be £6 or two for £10, the poster will be £10. Not too sure on sketch cost yet as I'm bringing a guy to do sketches and I'll be colouring them up as glossy prints digitally and printing them during the con. I would think that it'd be in the range of £10-15 for a sketch and the same again for the coloured version as well. That way you get to have the black and white and coloured version of the image, or you can just have the b/w, its up to you!

it will have to be outside grayskull gates and thundercats hooo prints for a start. how limated are they i dont want them to run out before i get there. Also will you be able to sign them for me?

hey Paul been looking at your work on some web sites looks very good. do you know which prints you will be taking to london film and comic con? how much are the prints? also how much would a sketch be?

Hey thanks! I'm slowly revealing the prints over on my DeviantArt page here: wordmongerer.deviantart.com though I'll also be bringing the BotCon transformers prints that I have up on there, a big Transformers poster and a very small number of my "outside Greyskull's gates" prints with me. Prints are going to be £6 or two for £10, the poster will be £10. Not too sure on sketch cost yet as I'm bringing a guy to do sketches and I'll be colouring them up as glossy prints digitally and printing them during the con. I would think that it'd be in the range of £10-15 for a sketch and the same again for the coloured version as well. That way you get to have the black and white and coloured version of the image, or you can just have the b/w, its up to you!

I have a very limited supply of Greyskull but the others I have at least 20 of. And of course I'll sign them!

it will have to be outside grayskull gates and thundercats hooo prints for a start. how limated are they i dont want them to run out before i get there. Also will you be able to sign them for me?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all, firstly a huge thanks to everyone who stopped by at LFCC and said hello, chatted, purchased and got colours, you guys were so much fun!

Secondly, just an update to say that anyone who wanted their prints sent on after the show will be getting them in the next few days. Sorry it took a bit longer than planned but they'll be with you shortly - hope you like them!