LFCC hotel confirmation emails

torchwoodangel93

This is on behalf of my friend, basically my friend should have an email about the hotel, asking her to confirm the hotel days and stuff that has to be replied to by today, however she used her school emails and last week the server exploded xD so she can't get onto them. What should she do? Thanks

• Showmasters Admin

Have the very final confirmation emails gone out yet? As in the ones after the latest hotel update email?

The ones with the hotel details and who you're sharing with went out on Tuesday.

• Showmasters Admin

Have the very final confirmation emails gone out yet? As in the ones after the latest hotel update email?

The ones with the hotel details and who you're sharing with went out on Tuesday.

Erm, I never got that one :s neither did my friend... What should we do?

Ring me.

Ring me.

I only have your number at home, and I won't be home till around 1-1:30. You could email me your number to green006@bucksgfl.org.uk

• Showmasters Admin

Ring me.

I only have your number at home, and I won't be home till around 1-1:30. You could email me your number to green006@bucksgfl.org.uk

Do you have Andrews number? Ring him.

PS: Do you not have your phone with you then?