Non-cosplayers are you wearing anything especially for LFCC?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am! I bought a USCSS Nostromo T-shirt to wear especially for LFCC :D

I'm wearing a black with red polka dots fifties-style dress especially for it AND repinking my hair for it.

Not much choice but to make an effort when you've spent £80 on photoshoots! :)

I think i'll wear my Big Bang Theory 'Bazinga' t-shirt on the friday. Probably nothing special on sat or sunday though..although i might wear my Battlestar Galactica dog tags just because lol

Oh, I almost forgot I have that one, will need to wear that too! Wave if you see me :D

What?! How many of us are going to wear those shirts? Ok, change of plan, I want to be original... I think I will go for my black shirt with the Space: 1999 logo.

Not sure what I'll be wearing day to day. I've packed about 5 or 6 t-shirts so I can just pick what I want to wear that morning. And jeans. Either blue ones or green ones.. anyone who's on my Facebook list will most likely recognise me, anyhow, lol! :D

I have a black t-shirt that has ' Welcome to the dark side ' across it in yellow ' Star Wars ' style lettering. I may wear that but i've seen a cool t-shirt on the net with ' Russell Nash Antiques ' written on it with 2 McLeod swords crossed over. It might not come in time though if i ordered it. :unsure:

I'll change my top for my Chris Lambert photoshoot though. :D

I hadn't planned anywhere near as in advance as I did last year, when I ordered an "Eye of Jupiter" t-shirt off the internet especially for my photo shoot with Katee a couple of months in advance. I'm thinking of wearing my new Rush polo shirt that I got at the recent tour on the Saturday, and maybe just another polo shirt on the Sunday. Most of my clothes are band t-shirts, but because of the photo shoots I have booked, I want to look at least moderately smart/respectable, as I am going to be looking back on the images forever, rendering black death metal t-shirts a no go! :unsure:

I might wear my new You Are Here T shirt!

I wore one of those at Collectormania last month when I met David Blue :unsure:

This time I'll wear a Doctor Who t-shirt on Saturday and some other kind of geeky t-shirt on the Friday night.

I think i'll wear my Big Bang Theory 'Bazinga' t-shirt on the friday. Probably nothing special on sat or sunday though..although i might wear my Battlestar Galactica dog tags just because lol

Oh, I almost forgot I have that one, will need to wear that too! Wave if you see me :borg:

What?! How many of us are going to wear those shirts? Ok, change of plan, I want to be original... I think I will go for my black shirt with the Space: 1999 logo.

Haha apparently it's a popular choice! Mine's the blue one, most people have the red I think.... doesn't bother me if someone is wearing the same shirt though; great minds think alike and all that jazz ;)

BAZINGA!

Oh, I almost forgot I have that one, will need to wear that too! Wave if you see me ;)

Haha apparently it's a popular choice! Mine's the blue one, most people have the red I think.... doesn't bother me if someone is wearing the same shirt though; great minds think alike and all that jazz :poki:

BAZINGA!

Mine is red, with Sheldon's head plastered over it, and Bazinga! underneath.

Oh, and Sheldon IS God. And Batman.

Oh, I almost forgot I have that one, will need to wear that too! Wave if you see me ;)

Haha apparently it's a popular choice! Mine's the blue one, most people have the red I think.... doesn't bother me if someone is wearing the same shirt though; great minds think alike and all that jazz :poki:

BAZINGA!

Mine is red, with Sheldon's head plastered over it, and Bazinga! underneath.

Oh, and Sheldon IS God. And Batman.

Ah see we're pretty different then mines blue and just says "Bazinga!" I've also got the black Atom t-shirt but I dont think I'll wear that.

(Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr)

Never been a fan of film and TV tees really, I have the odd one but I normally just sport the very traditional clothes. I will no doubt however be carrying a Marvel comics messenger bag over my shoulder so if you see a lanky with that bag then it's most probably me, don't be afraid to say hello :)

Will be wearing Doctor Who themed t-shirts

I like your Saturday t-shirt :(

On Friday I've decided that I'll wear this:

r2dalek.jpg

And on Saturday (when I meet Karen Gillan):

amypondscrack.jpg

Just hope she's not offended :D lol

Edited by Christoff

Some fantastic T shirts there guys! I really love the " you never forget your first Doctor" one!

I've been the one to sort hubs and my two boys out for the lfcc, it was a tough choice as they are huge fans of BTTF and Dr Who and my five year old is also a big star wars fan too!

Hubs is wearing a Darth Vadar T-shirt with I am your father which the boys got him for fathers day! If he read this thread though I know he would love a Big Bang Theory one alot more!

Son is wearing a storm Trooper T shirt and lego storm trooper hoodie and my youngest is wearing a spiderman t shirt .

(Im taking my sons dalek and darth vader costumes with us too!)

Please do come and say hi if you spot us!

As usual I've left myself til last and have no idea what Im wearing lol

Ahh, due to weather circumstances, I will now be wearing a hoody tonight. A grey "Miskatonic University" one - gotta love a bit of Lovecraft!!

I dont care how cold it is sunday, I'm wearing my BSG "So say we all" t-shirt

Hoping to pick up a few t-shirts while I'm there too if I can.

Say hi if you see me lol

amypondscrack.jpg

Where did you get this, I so want one lol.

Lol, here you go:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/geeg/t-shi...or-who-big-bang

Quite a few people at the event told me they liked it, and to my delight, so did Karen Gillan ;)