How long have you wanted too/been a fan of

The person you want to meet?

I've liked Alex for a long time since ER first started and I have watched most of her stuff since then and I have brought all the reason on dvd or stolen it from someone else :D:unsure:

Basically I have always :wub: Alex

I am so happy, like insanely intensely happy I am going to actually get to meet her. My friend went to MK and got me an auto, Sadly I was not able to go that time *I cried a lot* but now :D:D But I treasure the photo I replaced my wedding photo with it beside my bed :D

I am going to meet her :D

Lea Thompson and Christopher LLoyd...

Saw Back to the Future on my 12th birthday and became and instant fan. (Not forgetting being a MASSIVE Michael J Fox fan) And been a fan ever since. Brought everything I could think of, books, videos, everything.

This is a huge deal for me. The whole set of movies were a lifeline. Gonna be very emotional weekend.

I'm now 37 :)

Sam

Xxx

Christopher Lambert

Ever since Highlander in 1986 at the age of 13. Have various film cells, VHS, DVD's, posters and 2 replica swords. The film itself is immortal.

Aged 37 now so i've been waiting 24 years :unsure:

I'm still very upset about Beatie only being there on Sunday though as i have been desperate to meet her too :wub:

Saw Back to the Future on my 12th birthday and became and instant fan. (Not forgetting being a MASSIVE Michael J Fox fan) And been a fan ever since. Brought everything I could think of, books, videos, everything.

This is a huge deal for me. The whole set of movies were a lifeline. Gonna be very emotional weekend.

Sam

Xxx

same here but i was a lil older as im 41 on the 11th of this month :wub: shame tho about the fox x he was awesome and as far as im concerned he still is :unsure:

Sam

Xxx

same here but i was a lil older as im 41 on the 11th of this month ;) shame tho about the fox x he was awesome and as far as im concerned he still is :thumbup:

I think I would cry my heart out if he was there xx

Blimey. OK, here goes.

Christopher Lloyd - OK, started with Back To The Future first, but also Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, The Dream Team, Clue, Fringe etc. etc.

Christopher Lambert - the Highlander movies, natch, but also Subway.

Mark Sheppard - Firefly first, then Battlestar Galactica, Supernatural, Doctor Who.

Karen Gillan - Doctor Who.

Lee Ingleby (cancelled) - Being Human (I never realized he was Stan Shunpike!),

Sean Maher (cancelled) - Firefly.

Alex Kingston - Moll Flanders, ER, then Doctor Who.

Walter Koenig - ST: TOS, duh.

Tom Sizemore - The Relic (which I'm watching right now!), then Saving Private Ryan and Black Hawk Down.

Corey Feldman - The Lost Boys.

Robert Knepper - Prison Break, then Heroes.

Corey Johnson - Hellboy.

Brent Spiner - ST: TNG, then Independence Day and Threshold.

Joel Gretsch - first remember him from The 4400, although I wasn't a major fan of his until V.

Sir Derek Jacobi - damn, I know him from many things, but I guess Gladiator and Doctor Who were the first things to really put him on my radar.

Ahhhhh The Relic....i love that movie...Cant forget about Passenger 57 for Tom as well...."Always bet on black"

Ahhhhh The Relic....i love that movie...Cant forget about Passenger 57 for Tom as well...."Always bet on black"

Loved Chris Lambert in Gunmen and Fortress and Greystoke.

Chris Lloyd was also excellent in the Addams Family and for my sins i used to have a soft spot for Subburban Commando...hehe

My record stands at 25 years for Rutger Hauer, who I finally met earlier this year.

For the guests appearing at this con, Derek Jacobi has been a facourite of mine since I first saw Cadfael, at about 12 years old. Since I am now 30, I have been waiting for 18 years to meet him, and am making my mother very jealous, as she is a fan of his too :)

Harry Potter Guests:

Well I've Been A Fan For 10 Years From 3 To Now 13.

But Being So Young During The Films It Was Only Last Year When I Won A Comp To Meet 5 Of Them And At LFCC This Year Im So Excited To Meet 10!.

Alex Kingston And Karen Gillian:

As Again I Was Quite Young But I Started Watching DW When There Was The 9th Doctor But Then I Saw The Slytheen Then I Was Officially Scared Then Again With 10th But This Time I Watched About Half Of His But When The 11th Came 12-13 Years Old I Loved It And Now Im Hooked And Im Actually Watching Some Old Eps Soz Soooo Long... :thumbup:

I've liked Alex for a long time since ER first started and I have watched most of her stuff since then and I have brought all the reason on dvd or stolen it from someone else :D:thumbup:

Basically I have always ;) Alex

I am so happy, like insanely intensely happy I am going to actually get to meet her. My friend went to MK and got me an auto, Sadly I was not able to go that time *I cried a lot* but now :D:D But I treasure the photo I replaced my wedding photo with it beside my bed :D

Have you seen Boudica?

I've liked Alex for a long time since ER first started and I have watched most of her stuff since then and I have brought all the reason on dvd or stolen it from someone else :D:thumbup:

Have you seen Boudica?

Yes I have :D

Christopher Lloyd

Phh... that must have been since I was 8 or 9... Which will make it 14-15 years :D

Christopher Lambert

Not that many years actually, didn't see Highlander till 4 or 5 years ago, and I've only just seen the 4 sequels a few weeks back.

Tom Sizemore

All the time since Saving Private Ryan, he was fantastic in that movie :D

Derek Jacobi

Since Gladiator, shortly following I saw I,Claudius and recently I saw him in Doctor Who

Karen Gillan and Alex Kingston

Only been a good month as I decided to check out what all that fuss over Miss Gillan was about and then started wacthing Doctor Who

I've liked Alex for a long time since ER first started and I have watched most of her stuff since then and I have brought all the reason on dvd or stolen it from someone else :D:P

I am so happy, like insanely intensely happy I am going to actually get to meet her. My friend went to MK and got me an auto, Sadly I was not able to go that time *I cried a lot* but now :D:wub: But I treasure the photo I replaced my wedding photo with it beside my bed :D

Have you seen Boudica?

No fair, I wanna see it, but do you think I can find a cheap dvd version anywhere...

There are so many cool people in it too :(

I've liked Alex for a long time since ER first started and I have watched most of her stuff since then and I have brought all the reason on dvd or stolen it from someone else :D:P

I am so happy, like insanely intensely happy I am going to actually get to meet her. My friend went to MK and got me an auto, Sadly I was not able to go that time *I cried a lot* but now :D:wub: But I treasure the photo I replaced my wedding photo with it beside my bed :D

Have you seen Boudica?

No fair, I wanna see it, but do you think I can find a cheap dvd version anywhere...

I got mine from Amazon it was like £10 but it's about £20 on there now I think.

Have you seen Boudica?

I got mine from Amazon it was like £10 but it's about £20 on there now I think.

Yea :(

Maybe in the sales later in the year eh haha

Blimey. OK, here goes.

Christopher Lloyd - OK, started with Back To The Future first, but also Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, The Dream Team, Clue, Fringe etc. etc.

Christopher Lambert - the Highlander movies, natch, but also Subway.

Mark Sheppard - Firefly first, then Battlestar Galactica, Supernatural, Doctor Who.

Karen Gillan - Doctor Who.

Lee Ingleby (cancelled) - Being Human (I never realized he was Stan Shunpike!),

Sean Maher (cancelled) - Firefly.

Alex Kingston - Moll Flanders, ER, then Doctor Who.

Walter Koenig - ST: TOS, duh.

Tom Sizemore - The Relic (which I'm watching right now!), then Saving Private Ryan and Black Hawk Down.

Corey Feldman - The Lost Boys.

Robert Knepper - Prison Break, then Heroes.

Corey Johnson - Hellboy.

Brent Spiner - ST: TNG, then Independence Day and Threshold.

Joel Gretsch - first remember him from The 4400, although I wasn't a major fan of his until V.

Sir Derek Jacobi - damn, I know him from many things, but I guess Gladiator and Doctor Who were the first things to really put him on my radar.

I remember Sir Derek from "I Claudius", I was 11 and hooked. I didn't realise until recently that was also the first time I saw Patrick Stewart!

Devon Murray since the first Harry Potter film - he's always been my favourite :P

And Corey Feldman since I saw Stand By Me about 8 years ago and its been my favourite film ever since!

I saw it for the 1st time half a year ago and loved it-it is an amazing film

Let's show my age.

Christopher Lloyd - since the back to the future films and of course the addams family (1985)

Clive Barker - since the Hellraiser films, the main is a genius (1988)

Brent Spiner - Only meeting him for my mother, she wants his autograph

Charlie Bewley - Since Twilight o.O he is one talented british actor (2009)