So slight issue

I was meant to collect my husband's recorded delivery ticket today from the sorting office have not been able to do it all week due to work, they only hold it for a week.

Anyway on the way home there was an insane massive traffic accident so we could not get there in time. Tomorrow is the last day but I have to attend training an hour away and my husband needs to come.

We are going to call to see if they can hold it longer or redeliver it but if worse comes to worse and they can not does it still apply we can bring the email to proves I have paid to the event? and can he line up at the pre-paid bit with me?

Thank you :)

I was meant to collect my husband's recorded delivery ticket today from the sorting office have not been able to do it all week due to work, they only hold it for a week.

Anyway on the way home there was an insane massive traffic accident so we could not get there in time. Tomorrow is the last day but I have to attend training an hour away and my husband needs to come.

We are going to call to see if they can hold it longer or redeliver it but if worse comes to worse and they can not does it still apply we can bring the email to proves I have paid to the event? and can he line up at the pre-paid bit with me?

Thank you :)

Not that I'm a moderator or anything, and I'm sure they'll want to confirm it themselves, I am pretty sure I have heard Too Tall tell someone else that the e-mail confirmation is sufficient proof of purchase :YAHOO:

So in other words, you should be fine, as long as you can provide the e-mail confirmation :YAHOO:

Good because he will be one sad man standing outside whilst his wife runs away with Alex, oh wait that will happen even if he is inside ;O haha

I was meant to collect my husband's recorded delivery ticket today from the sorting office have not been able to do it all week due to work, they only hold it for a week. ...

We are going to call to see if they can hold it longer or redeliver it

I'm pretty sure on the card that it says you can ask them within the week to redeliver it - so as long as you ring them tomorrow and ask them to redeliver it, they'll probably be able to get it out to you on Monday or Tuesday.