FRIDAY NIGHT FREE SIGNERS

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

I know this question has been asked before but I can't find an answer to it.

Will there be the normal " Free " 10X8 photos for the free signers to sign on theirs desks ? Or will I have to bring my own ?

We hav always supplied free photos for the free guests in the past. I can't imagine this being any different.

• Showmasters Admin

I know this question has been asked before but I can't find an answer to it.

Will there be the normal " Free " 10X8 photos for the free signers to sign on theirs desks ? Or will I have to bring my own ?

We have always supplied free photos for the free guests in the past. I can't imagine this being any different.

Just double checking but if I remember rightly the photos have not been 10x8's Thanks Too Tall

Pretty much all the free photos we have done are 10x8s, and the ones I've seen at previuos events for free guests have been 10x8.

Asdfghjkl this is the best antidote to the most rubbish day ever! I missed her at the last show she did! Thanks Showmasters! If the rest of the freebies are half as awesome as this one, I'm sure we're all gonna be extremely happy bunnies XD

Also with the final film coming out, it's so good to see another Harry Potter guest :WINCE:

• Showmasters Admin

As to how the free autos will be handled - didn't someone say that each attendee would be given one voucher for each guest upon entry to the event?

Or was that someone saying it as a suggestion?

I suggested it may happen that way, as we'd done that previously. I need to get it confirmed wuth the office.

As to how the free autos will be handled - didn't someone say that each attendee would be given one voucher for each guest upon entry to the event?

Or was that someone saying it as a suggestion?

I suggested it may happen that way, as we'd done that previously. I need to get it confirmed wuth the office.

Has there been more than one free guest at an event before though? After all if each attendee has one voucher per guest whats to stop people swaping those they don't want for seconds from one they do?

so she wont be there sat or sunday :D?

i havnt a ticket for friday

No, she is only there Friday.

If you can come down on Friday you can still buy tickets on the door.

Oh i didnt no u could...isnt it like at night? hmmm...

Oh i didnt no u could...isnt it like at night? hmmm...

It starts at 6 PM and finishes 9 PM.

Has there been more than one free guest at an event before though? After all if each attendee has one voucher per guest whats to stop people swaping those they don't want for seconds from one they do?

I can't remember where - may have been Glasgow or Manchester - but I am pretty sure that there has been at least one event before with more than one free signer.

I would assume the vouchers will have the guests' names on them, similiar to the VQ tickets.

• Moderators

A few posts up ..

so she wont be there sat or sunday :P?

i havnt a ticket for friday

No, she is only there Friday.

If you can come down on Friday you can still buy tickets on the door.

am excited to meet Jesse from HP on Friday :smile: espesh with us all getting screwed over with the prem on Thursday :crying: and I hate to ask dense Qs but I'm still not sure how this will work :blush: I have an image in my head of a tonne of people all Q'ing to get in to get 6 freebie autos and then everyone flogging to which ever guest they want the most and then potentially spending so long in the Q that there won't be time to get all 6 freebies :blink: let alone that we want to look round the stalls as we won't get a chance over the weekend due to crewing and meet some of the other Friday guests such as Bam Bam and Corey

I guess I'm just a little worried cause at C17, a friend and were 2nd in the Q to see Mr Blue and we spent 20mins waiting as 2nd, let alone waiting to get to 2nd, because there was a group of girls in front of us who just didn't move and we then missed another guest as it was the end of the day :(

don't get me wrong, when there have been freebies at Glasgow, the Q that I saw wasn't very big but then LFaCC is so much bigger than Glasgow :unsure:

surfy sah xx