Gold Pass autograph packs

OK, the good news is that I have managed to get a gold pass. A slight snag is that I'm supposed to select an autograph pack. When I enquired further, Hazel gave a couple of examples and said more details were available on the website but any links on the LFCC website to tickets lead to the online store, which is of course closed. Would anyone be able to tell me what kinds of packs are available, please? I don't want to keep emailing Hazel back and forth as she must be horribly busy...

• Showmasters Admin

Good old Google cache :thumbup:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/sear...ww.google.co.uk

You can choose from one of the following subjects: LORD OF THE RINGS, STARGATE, STAR WARS, HARRY POTTER, STAR TREK, BRITISH TV/FILM, US TV/FILM, CLASSIC DR WHO, NEW DR WHO, JAMES BOND, HORROR, TORCHWOOD, LOST, SUPERNATURAL, HEROES, ALIENS TRILOGY, JOSS WHEDON, INDIANA JONES, TWILIGHT, RED DWARF, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, BLAKES 7.

Simply supply your choice of autograph pack in the ORDER AND DELIVERY COMMENTS BOX when you purchase your Gold Pass. If no pack is chosen you will be automatically assigned a General Film autograph pack.