Saturday night - Sci Fi Scotland Party at Classic Grand, Glasgow!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit I hate you I now have to rearrange all my birthday night out planning so I can come lol. Prob won't be dressed up though cos i'll be going out for dinner beforehand. I've also got a photoshoot that morning so heres hoping my hair and make up hold. Some of you may not recognise me anymore though due to being 3 stones lighter lol :)

Old git?

Unacceptable chat, sir! I'm 33 myself and Classic Grand is still the highlight of my nights out! Join us at the party and enjoy yourself ;)

OK Children I dont think I will be attending at the age of 61. :D

Hi,

Will the tickets be on sale at your display area? I will be unsure until the actual day whether we will be coming or not.

The main biggy will be dependant on if there are Guests just available on the Sunday to justify us staying in Glasgow the two days, but sounds like it will be a blast and very reasonable pricing!

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Since the SW announcements on Sunday, just booked our stay over. So will be coming. :D

Now all I need to do is find out where it is and how far it is from braehead LOL.

:D

Getting quite excited now! :D

Not long to go!

:D

Glasgow Private Hire - 0141 774 3300

Just quoted me £9 - £10 per cab, from Glasgow to Braehead, and they do take advance bookings ( But any time I've used them they've been speedy as hell anyway! )

Pretty sure they have some people carriers on their books as well, so if a few of you do wanna come in together, that'd be a further saving :)

*Takes note of the number*

Thank you! :YAHOO:

I know a certain someone who would prefer not to drive when they can get sloshed instead! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I was wondering maybe for a bit of fun we could rename some drinks? Not lots cause that wouldn't be fair on bar staff having to remember them lol but just 2 or 3?

eg. Cherry Sourz and Lemonade = Red Shirt

Vodka and Orange =Sonic Screw Driver

Jager Bomb= Retcon (If your drinking those and don't lose chunks of your memorys your doing it wrong :D )

Or maybe just one special cocktail warp core breach maybe premade to save time? I'm sure at one of the hubs there was a cocktail called a weevil I think it involved rum and thats all I remember:)

I know might not be easy to get classic Grand to agree to it but just thought I would suggest it:)