Saturday night - Sci Fi Scotland Party at Classic Grand, Glasgow!

I am very pleased to announce that I will be DJing at Glasgow's Classic Grand nightclub on the evening of Saturday August 27th, between ~7pm and late.

Whilst this is not a Showmasters party, Jason has kindly given me permission to advertise the night at Collectormania - Since it will be a costume-friendly evening of top tunes and geeky fun!

Tickets will be £3 each, and will allow you access to the club afterwards ( Open til 3am ).

If there's enough interest, I'll also be awarding a prize for the best costume worn on the dance floor :)

So...

Requests?

:D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent work sir!

Not sure i will be there as i am an old git (35) but love your dedication...Hope Showmasters up date the website and hand out flyers for Glasgow at London with the new guests aswell.....lets drum up as much intrest as possible.

Going to London on the Sunday...would have been there all week but i am getting married on the Friday...bad planning i know lol....

Cant wait to have an amazing time at Glasgow too!

Heres hoping the party is a big success! :D

Edited by Goodie586

Not sure i will be there as i am an old git (35)

Old git indeed - I'm 37, so behave :(

And you better come say hello to me in London this time, so I can at least congratulate you on your marriage!

Haha Thanks! Luckily for me our Honeymoon is not till the week after or it would be a short marriage!!

Driving down on about midnight on Sunday and driving back after the event....god i am going to be tired. All Showmastes fault for having such great guest that i couldnt miss it.

Say Hello?? are you mad i will do my usual and also say nothing to the guests....just the standard please to meet you lol..

Dragging my brother to this event...need him to stop me falling asleep at the wheel lol

Hi Goodie congratulations on your upcoming wedding i wish you and your fiance all the best :borg: iam exactly the same when meeting guests and people from the forum iam extremly shy when i meet guests i just shake there hand and say it is really nice to meet you :lol: looking forward to meeting you again aswell purple vamp i spoke to you when i was waiting in the line next to your table with nicole bryant last year :D i would love to go to the party but i dont know right now but will try my best :D

Hi Goodie congratulations on your upcoming wedding i wish you and your fiance all the best :borg: iam exactly the same when meeting guests and people from the forum iam extremly shy when i meet guests i just shake there hand and say it is really nice to meet you :lol: looking forward to meeting you again aswell purple vamp i spoke to you when i was waiting in the line next to your table with nicole bryant last year :D i would love to go to the party but i dont know right now but will try my best :D

Many thanks mate, that was very kind of you!

Craig

Wear whatever you like, as far as I'm concerned!

We have the place to ourselves til roughly half ten, when the main club opens up to the public... But it's a rock club, so is extremely tolerant of anything you might wear ( Unless it happens to be trackies tucked into big socks and trainers with a knuckle-load of sovvie rings... Then you might get some odd looks :D )

Wear whatever you like, as far as I'm concerned!

We have the place to ourselves til roughly half ten, when the main club opens up to the public... But it's a rock club, so is extremely tolerant of anything you might wear ( Unless it happens to be trackies tucked into big socks and trainers with a knuckle-load of sovvie rings... Then you might get some odd looks ;) )

Rock club - coooooollll!!!

What sort of rock is it? I know it sounds a daft question, but is it classic rock, metal, goth etc etc??

Need to know what sort of wardrobe to pack LOL!

The club's normal Saturday playlists include all of the above, + punk, emo, li'l bit of hip hop, rap, industrial, dubstep...

I'll be playing whatever you lot wanna hear :)

We're looking at a 14+ door policy, as well. Will confirm ASAP.

Oh I hope for at least one con song. I am sick of trying to describe the Doctor Who song or the oops out side your head one(most painful dance ever) ;)