Is anyone else just going to meet one person

A lot of people seem to be going to see a lot of people.

I am only going to see Alex's I am a bit worried as much as I love Alex like I am going to be bored waiting for her photo shoot and then afterwards. I do not have any money for more photo shoots, is there a lot to do there?

Do you think it is worth it for just one person?

• Moderators

If it's someone you really want to meet then it's definitely worth it.

In between things, you can look around the stalls, play some video games, even leave the event and go look round shops or something and then come back.

You don't really have any reason to be bored :D

If it's someone you really want to meet then it's definitely worth it.

In between things, you can look around the stalls, play some video games, even leave the event and go look round shops or something and then come back.

You don't really have any reason to be bored :D

Could not agree more :)

Oh so I can leave the event and just come back for my photo?

I wasn't aware of this :D

I am sure it will probably go pretty quick I want her auto and I can see there will be a big line for this so probably won't get much time to do anything else

I went to my first LFCC for Michael Ironside alone (I did end up meeting DB Woodside as well, but that's beside the point). And Michael was worth it, yes, even if I embarrassed myself horribly by losing all powers of speech and had to meet him again at a subsequent LFCC to get closure. :D

Back then, I do remember waiting for a long time (over three hours just for an autograph, although he did kindly pose with me for a photo at the table too), but there was not nearly so much to do as there is now. Depending on what you're into, of course, but I'm sure there'll be plenty of stuff for you to enjoy while you wait. Why don't you go visit some of the free talks, exhibitions and demonstrations if you need to fill in time? Check out the talk schedules in the pinned thread - with the exception of Karen Gillan and Christopher Lambert, they're all free so you could go to some of those in between Karen's shoot and photo pickup - just grab a ticket from the appropriate table near the entrance (and I suspect the stuff on the second and third stage may not even need tickets), although do that after you've got your VT for Alex if you're getting an auto too. And don't forget the dealer stalls, computer games and trailers! Check out the pinned threads for more.

And yes, they'll stamp your hand if you want to go out and come back, so you've got that option too!

I am sure it will probably go pretty quick I want her auto and I can see there will be a big line for this so probably won't get much time to do anything else

I would say it depends on how much you want to meet the one guest :D

Think the least amount of guests I've met at a show is 2, and I still enjoyed myself and found loads to do.

Believe me when I tell you, meeting one of your idols will make the entire day for you :P

It shall :P :P :D

And I shall sleep on a chair for the time in between, lol I have to get up early and I have work the next day so I shall have a power nap clutching my bag of Alex things :D haha

I think last year I went on Sunday just to have a photo with Mike Tyson which I then had to wait a few hours for it to come back. Can't say I was especially bored with all the talks, displays and stalls etc to look round. As has also been said central London is only a short tube ride away so with all the shops and free museums available there I can't think you would have nothing to do.

I would say it depends on how much you want to meet the one guest :D

Think the least amount of guests I've met at a show is 2, and I still enjoyed myself and found loads to do.

Believe me when I tell you, meeting one of your idols will make the entire day for you :P

It shall :P :P :D

And I shall sleep on a chair for the time in between, lol I have to get up early and I have work the next day so I shall have a power nap clutching my bag of Alex things :D haha

Just remember, you're the reason I got an Alex Kingston photo shoot, maybe you could offer to become her agent? :P

I so could. I am helping her gain more money :P

You should tell her of my wonderfulness and say I should be her agent :D haha

:lol: You could stand outside the venue and try selling her photoshoots :P

If there are any left by then anyway

I so shall! I shall make a banner and everything :D :D

Orrrr just keep them for yourself :lol:

Imagine that you'd get a pic with her, walk away, queue back up and get another piccy.....repeat this about 20 times over and you get the idea :P

If I were riches then possibly. But I might make a stall of Alex and tell everyone why they should go see her :D

:D You could stand outside the venue and try selling her photoshoots :P

If there are any left by then anyway

I so shall! I shall make a banner and everything :P :P

Orrrr just keep them for yourself :D

Imagine that you'd get a pic with her, walk away, queue back up and get another piccy.....repeat this about 20 times over and you get the idea :P

If I were riches then possibly. But I might make a stall of Alex and tell everyone why they should go see her ;)

:D like the idea very much! Can't believe she's 48! I thought she was only mid 30's, she looks amazing!!

Back away from my women :lol::lol: haha!

Only going to see Gil and erin myself this time. But its a chance to look round the dealers stalls, be nosey and have a peek at the other guests as well and staying over so we can have a few drinks in town. Plus my friend is coming up and its a chance to catch up so always plenty to do.

I went to an LFCC a few years back to see Charlie Weber (Ben) from buffy i spent 2 hours getting there, got 20 mins chatting to him which was great, went right home as soon as i'd seen him as i was resisting the dealers that time and spent another 3 hours stuck trying to get home but was worth it to meet him!

BTW how is it i missed D B Woodside when was he here, very unlike me to miss any Buffy/Angel guests?

xx

I'm mainly going for Corey Feldman. I have been waiting for this opportunity for years, I can't believe it's finally happening!

earlier to day i brought license to drive of ebay... just hope it come before the day so i can get him to sign it :D

I'm going for Karen Gillan and Alex Kingston. I'm from the Netherlands and this is my first LFCC so I'm really excited. I'm going for an autograph of Karen on saturday (couldn't get a ticket for the photoshoot) and on sunday I'm going for an autograph and a photoshoot of Alex. I hope I'll be able to get those :) I'm still thinking about Christopher Lloyd and Lea Thompson, but I don't have much money to spend..