Season 4 Spoiler Zone

Big_Pants

No one commenting about episode 6? Watched it last night and loved it. I will say thought that as much as I wanted the final scene to happen, when watching it, it kind of felt uncomfortable for the actors.

Still, Eric and Sookie :WINCE:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill have a comment on ep 6

Eric/Sookie, not liking it at all.

Love Bill as the King, tortured and suffering in his own way!

Pam is as fantastic as always and I hope she gets her face sorted out!

Marnie is interesting and I look forward to seeing what happens with her.

Jesus and Lafayette, I wasnt liking any of that and found Jesus strange but Im getting sucked in now!

Tara, I cant stand and dont get what the point of her is at all!

Please dont let Jessica and Jason 'go there'

Tommy and Sam are the best bits for me at the moment. Love the whole shifter thing.

And, still in love will Alcide lol although I wish he'd dump trampy Debbie!

:)

Eric/Sookie seemed really wooden haha ! Probably very awkward with Stephen Moyer being on the set...

Pam will probably attack/kill Tara's girlfriend & that's what will lead her to team up with Marnie/the random

woman possessing her.

Episode 6 was immense! love eric an dsookie and glad they're together, even though it's not exactly by the books, but then the show is only based on it so no complaints still!

From what i've heard the ''unexpectedd relationship'' alan ball was on about IS jessica and jason, it will stir things up with hoyt and they will be funny together!

marnie is getting better each episosode! love her!

and i agree with pam attacking tara, which will be a catalysst to tara siding with marnie/antonia.

lala is now possessed? poor thang!

next episode looks amazing, from what i've seen.

beel's face when he just KNEW what eric and sookie were doing was priceless - d'aww. :firedevil:

i saw a picture of pam last night, with her skin being taken off completely, it looks disgusting. but I think doctor Ludwig helps her out with that slight problemo :)

I'm glad Eric and Sookie got together.... but I'm still waiting on Sookie and Alcide, lol! I was kinda disappointed that after all what happened to jason he didnt turn in to a were panther, or are they just gonna shock us with it at some point?

And from the previews I've seen looks like pam kills tara's girlfriend.

Edited by shayrana

It looks gross! And I saw a tiny clip morning and doctor ludwig is basicly removing some sort of sheet from her skin ripping it off, ew.

Well I doubt it's gonna go by the books so I have no idea. But the spoilers did say they go into a war with the witches, lafayeete, tara sookie and whoever try t ogo the right way about it but then beel and his minions want to blow the place up, but i think the curses get lifted and then i reckon they'll defeat her then by blowing her up or something lol! have no9 idea. buit can't waait!

annnnd another spoiler said the season will end with a familiar face [russell edgington] returning, eppp :D

Hope I didn't just give too much away herelol. sorry if so.. :)

Great cliffhanger even though I am fairly confident that Jessica will be saved by Vinny from Home and Away. Poor Hoyt though, she's admitted to Bill that she no longer loves him :D

Felt awfully sorry for Tommy when Sam told him to leave. Marshall does such a great job of making him sympathetic even when he's been utterly reprehensible.

Bill and Jessica's relationship is great this season. In fact Bill in general is so much more interesting now that his not just mooning over Sookie.

Edited by Big_Pants

Jess will be fine... she is mentioned in the episode descriptions for up-coming episodes so she isn't going anywhere.

Loved episode 7, can't wait for episode 8 (but am also dreading the fact that we are approaching the final 1/3rd of the series...)

Edited by jcAngel

Episode 8. I was just surprised that they had touted that this was the episode that would have the much requested Eric and Sookie shower scene from the books in it and then it turned out that it wasn't really, it was a V-trip! I know that they had said it wouldn't really be like the books, and sure enough it wasn't. My only real gripe with it is that people on V/tripping on fairy blood seem to talk like idiots which made the dialogue rather cringy.

I am guessing now that Eric's Antonia's lap-dog that's the end of Eric and Sookie. Oh well, it was fun whilst it lasted, but then again it was never going to last that long anyway.

Not quite sure what I thought about the episode over-all, probably not one of the better ones, but I am very interested to see what happens next week.

Totally agree with the above statement.. I felt like they had stepped into a scene of the cronicles of narnia, the viking, the shower and the faery.. Not what I was expecting, but that's AB for ya! It would of been rgeat if they stuck to the books, because in my eyes, that scene in the books is the pinacle of ALL the charlaine harris novels.. but alex did say they were trying to create a nordic type, swedish land, so AB did go completely the opposite way.. it didn't feel real.. now i just want a55h0l3 eric back, he is the bomb!! loved how alcide swooped sookie up though, now debbies gonna get jealousss :YAHOO:

Edited by FangBanger

Lol! I hope not, but like the books she dies near the time of the amnesia doesn't she, I hope AB keeps her, he's gone so far off from the books now he could, but then alcide and sookie need a chance, so she needs to go, unless he abjures her from his life. but she might just die :'/ debbie needs to go psycho for a while! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Eric is back to normal! woohooo! And I love the fact that he still loves her, but it would of been funny if AB went along with the book when he gradually starts to remember. I like the bit where sookie tapped into the peoples minds in the coven, he took that from the book which was a good pointer in them.

I have a feeling that sook is gonna shoot debbie though, cuz her blood goes on the fridge n stuff.. don't want debbie to leave the show though :crying:

Apparently steve newlin might return next season too, he's either a vampire or dead, so that should be interesting..

The 'blood will spill' promo looks nasty with eric and bill burning at a pole thingy ;) they'll live i guess. or partially, theoreticly speaking tehee.

Loved lala's "bad juju" comment, there's not many good ones this season :/

I'm liking jesus more now he's gotten more screen time!

Edited by FangBanger