Season 4 Spoiler Zone

Big_Pants

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sidles back into spoiler thread*

Phew, I was worried I'd read spoilers for ep 5 if it's been webcast or something, but just to say I am really enjoying what's been going on so far. I was wondering how they'd play out the main book 4 story arc and so far the show has not disappointed. That look on Eric's face in the last few seconds of ep 3 was PRICELESS and while the Eric/Sookie dynamic is a little different to that in the book (which I adore), I have to say I'm glad they've adapted it the way they have - Eric acting like a naughty little boy at times is a great character contrast, and I get the feeling Alex is enjoying himself hugely.

Oh, and while I've always preferred Stephen Moyer out of all the guys on this show anyway, he is looking hotter than ever to me this season. Glad they've found a way to keep him around! The chemistry between Bill and Sookie had subsided a little in S3 but it's right back now - in ep 4 it was smoking with tension. Excellent.

OMG, i am absolutely LOVING True Blood so far!!!!!!! And Alcide, jeeeez I cannot wait to meet that hunk of a man :D:poki: now I have already got a shoot with him (silver) but may need another NOM NOMNOMMMM :D

Alcides growl was rather awesome I have to agree! Interesting development for Tommy too. He surely has the worst Mother on television.

Anyone else think Jason might end up falling for Jessica now?

Yeh, I think he will now he's fed off her. We'll see!

I am loving what i have seen so far - and at SD Comic Con they have released a new clip of season 4 too.

Have you watched it yet?

Its on the HBO site and youtube now.

Yes ! Looks like Debbie starts to get jealous after all...

Well, it could lead to what happens in book 4, where she gets topped off by sook with a revolver and eric has to hide her.. and he doesn't remember where he hid her when his memory returns lol! But AB might go a different way about it.. I know in the books alcide and deb are at the meetign when they all decide to take action against the coven, but then again this season is sorta different so who knows.. (:

Loving Pam in the veil. She reminds me of the NIN video for Perfect Drug :dance:

I am finding Bill really annoying.

Aww lovely Eric. He can lay his head on my lap and I will stroke his hair any day :D

Thought Terry and Arlene's faces during the house cleansing was hilarious.

Preview for episode 6 looks interesting :lol:

Edited by Lady Wolfshead

LMAO Tara's mum and that priest were hilarious! Loved that scene.. And eric is just as adorable as ever! AH :lol:

Pam's hawt viel is quite amazing, and the ear, bless her lol. She'll be back to normal soon! :D

Best season yet, so much more interesting.. Marnie gets better each season, and we're seeing a lot more of the different characters too!

link for ep:

http://www.novamov.com/video/4e2d02133b151

Im glad Marnie isnt boring ! Its weird because I feel sorry for her slightly because she doesn't

seem to realise that the possession is evil.

Hoping for some more Sookie/Eric but it looks like Bill might walk in on it and ruin it all :thumbup: