ANSWERS to FAQs

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks...

Another one...

Can I use my Canon Eos 400D without a zoom lenses ( 18-55-mm ) ?

I always bring my 350D even with a zoom lens and it has never been a problem. :thumbup:

The photo guidelines are general ones, they don't depend on what camera you have.

My 8 year old nephew is going to miss out on this. Is it possible he can write a letter that I could give to Karen when I get her autograph?

I am not aware that there's any restrictions there. If you quickly explain what you are giving her I am sure this won't be a problem.

I am not aware that there's any restrictions there. If you quickly explain what you are giving her I am sure this won't be a problem.

Ok, just realised I won't be able to afford to get her autograph, so can I pass the letter to a crew member or something?

This helped me out a lot! This is the first time I'm attending the LFCC and I was a bit nervous.. Good to know that you can leave and come back anytime during the day :) I'm going back on sunday to see Alex Kingston, but I won't be able to stay all day. So now I can go to the photoshoot and come back later to get the picture :)

Gah, only just noticed the '2 per shoot max' thing. 3 of us where planning on doing a shoot together with Mark Sheppard.

Boo, dont want to do a pairing then leave 1 person out, and wasnt really interested in a single shot (it was 3 of us dressed as Rory, River and Amy from his DW episodes)

Hmmmmm have to work something out.

• Moderators

For all it says that, I'm pretty sure I've seen 3 people in one shot before, in the last couple of years. I think as long as you can get yourselves sorted out and into the picture quickly it's probably not much of a problem.

(We had 5 of us in some at ME events, although I've never seen that at an SM one)

Edited by etmuse

Gah, only just noticed the '2 per shoot max' thing. 3 of us where planning on doing a shoot together with Mark Sheppard.

Boo, dont want to do a pairing then leave 1 person out, and wasnt really interested in a single shot (it was 3 of us dressed as Rory, River and Amy from his DW episodes)

Good job I noticed and let you know isn't it lol. Didn't want to be the bearer of bad news, but better told than find out and be disappointed on the day :D

I would suggest asking on the day. It may be a case of you being allowed to go in at the end of the session after everybody else has gone through.

• Showmasters Admin

As 1of2 said, ask on the day. I put that so that we can say no if it's needed. With Mark I can't see it being a problem.

• Showmasters Admin

:D:no::no: - Gold pass for me looks to be a no go - Given the cold shoulder big style on the phone.

Me own fault for leaving it so late but I only heard Christopher was coming last friday.

No answer from the email sent yet but I would say it will be the same response being the same people etc.

Depressed now :no::no::no:

Gavin - Please do resend the email. As far as I'm aware you should be able to buy one.

If not you should be able to buy one on the day.

Hi there,

I've been waiting for Jason to get back to me with details of how and where guests will get their passes. I have organised quite a few comic creators to attend to sign the charity anthology spirit of Hope and they are getting a little anxious as I haven't been able to tell them? I too need to know or I can't get in either lol!

Good luck with this ;)

It's fine, I've set up a special feedback loop on the forum. If anyone asks a question already answered in a pinned thread in this section the forum will electrocute them :jason:

i am ready for the jolt lol

i dont think my question is covered. will karen gillans virtual tickets be given out the same way as alex kingston as that seemed to work well

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

I've been waiting for Jason to get back to me with details of how and where guests will get their passes. I have organised quite a few comic creators to attend to sign the charity anthology spirit of Hope and they are getting a little anxious as I haven't been able to tell them? I too need to know or I can't get in either lol!

I'm afraid I can't help with that.

All I can suggest it that when you get there you ask then.

Good luck with this ;)

It's fine, I've set up a special feedback loop on the forum. If anyone asks a question already answered in a pinned thread in this section the forum will electrocute them :jason:

i am ready for the jolt lol

i dont think my question is covered. will karen gillans virtual tickets be given out the same way as alex kingston as that seemed to work well

If you're asking if there will be a seperate queue for her like there was for Alex, then no and it's no possible at this venue.

The VTs will be given out at the end of her queue as usual.

Thank you so much for the FAQ answers, it has helped alot :D

I am travelling down on the saturday morning for the opening time at 9am, but I don't have a ticket, do I have a high chance of getting in? Sorry if my questions are pointless and obvious but I'm coming down by myself and i'm panicking quite abit since I've never been to LFCC before.

And when I get in what should I do first, should I get my VT first? Or try and get a photoshoot ticket first if they are still selling them on saturday?(hoping that the Corey Feldman one hasn't sold out) or the talk ticket?

Also do I go to the Film & TV Guest Area to get my VT? Or is it somewhere else?

Again I apologise for my simple questions, I'm a worrier and I always end up working myself up for nothing.

• Showmasters Admin

Yes you will 100% get in.

As for which you got for first, that's really up to you. Which do you want most?

I think you'll be fine getting e Corey photo shoot ticket.

Yes the VTs are given out at the end of each guests queue, so go to the guest area for them.

Too tall will my mate be able to collect my vt for karren for me? Just had physio on my back today and I don't think.I'm going to be able to stand for long and want him with me in the Que I know we need two vts just saves me trying to stand again.after having stir outside .. I just know that cause you can't see my problem people might not believe him

Too tall will my mate be able to collect my vt for karren for me? Just had physio on my back today and I don't think.I'm going to be able to stand for long and want him with me in the Que I know we need two vts just saves me trying to stand again.after having stir outside .. I just know that cause you can't see my problem people might not believe him

Would it be possible for you to wait somewhat in sight so your mate can point and explain you are sick? That's what we did when I was on crutches.

If you are in sight the explanation won't be doubted as much as it probably would when he just saysyou are waiting somewhere.

I will probably try just saves me trying to get across the venue behind the hords if he can go for me.and.I can have a sit down lol

Might be alright on the day but right now not good. Fingers crossed

Edited by pez

I will probably try just saves me trying to get across the venue behind the hords if he can go for me.and.I can have a sit down lol

Might be alright on the day but right now not good. Fingers crossed

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, hopefully all will be well.

Hiya, sorry quick question, is it ok to leave the event half way through and come back later on? We will have to pay again to get in or just show the ticket we bought earlier?

You can get your hand stamped on the way out and come and go at will.