ANSWERS to FAQs

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Good luck with this :dance:

It's fine, I've set up a special feedback loop on the forum. If anyone asks a question already answered in a pinned thread in this section the forum will electrocute them :thumbup:

Good luck with this :dance:

It's fine, I've set up a special feedback loop on the forum. If anyone asks a question already answered in a pinned thread in this section the forum will electrocute them :thumbup:

And that's the bottom line, because Too Tall said so!!!

can you take pictures or video during a talk?

Are seats kept for gold pass holders in every talk? (as i will be going to a few but may not make the start of some talks due to photo shoots)

can you take pictures or video during a talk?

Are seats kept for gold pass holders in every talk? (as i will be going to a few but may not make the start of some talks due to photo shoots)

Photography is normally allowed (flash photography for the first minute or two only). No video/audio recording of the talks is permitted.

There is always an allocation of reserved seating for Gold Pass holders at the talks.

just a query...i have bought advance tickets for the karen gillan photo shoot and talk,but might have to leave the convention early now because of work commitments(typical!!) and probably wont have time to attend them.is it possible for the organisers to resell the tickets on my behalf on the day? there certainly will be no shortage of people looking to buy them on the day for these events,so i know they would definitely sell.

i am not building my hopes,i just didn`t know if you did that.so thought i would ask.

just a query...i have bought advance tickets for the karen gillan photo shoot and talk,but might have to leave the convention early now because of work commitments(typical!!) and probably wont have time to attend them.is it possible for the organisers to resell the tickets on my behalf on the day? there certainly will be no shortage of people looking to buy them on the day for these events,so i know they would definitely sell.

i am not building my hopes,i just didn`t know if you did that.so thought i would ask.

Best ask at the organisers booth on the day. Officially the tickets are non-refundable, so this is the best I can suggest.

You can also buy entry tickets (including early bird tickets) on the door.

Gold Pass - Gold passes are NOT sent to you but are picked up on the day of the event. You will be sent a letter a couple of weeks before the event. Don't worry, if the letter does not arrive just bring along proof of purchase. i.e. The confirmation email you got when you booked and your bank/credit card statement with the transaction shown. Although the letter is sent registered post (has to be signed for) and so is unlikely to go missing. When you get there just go to the Gold Pass holders queue and there will be a member of crew there to help you.

OK, I've read the initial section several times but can't see an answer to this particular scenario and don't want to assume. So - given that I am still in two minds about this (and if there are any left when I arrive, now that the shop has closed): is it possible to upgrade from a standard to a gold pass on the door? They seem to be a bit more complicated than the early birds (to which I have upgraded in the past). If so, do I need to bring anything extra (bar some method of payment)?

Sorry if I've missed something elsewhere...

I don't think you can upgrade on the day, however you may be able to still purchase a Gold Pass.

if you want to buy a gold pass we can still work this out , we have closed the show of all other ticket sales but we can slip in the odd Gold pass as its a pick up on the day thing not a mail out

so email us at <info@showmastersonline.com> if you or anyone still want one and we will try to look after this for you

hope that helps

jason :unsure:

Edited by 1of2

Edit: I thought I remembered a post that an upgrade was possible, but I can't find it. I have however found a post about C16 where Jason posted that Gold Passes need to be obtained before the show. So it does look like 1of2 is correct.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Edit: I thought I remembered a post that an upgrade was possible, but I can't find it. I have however found a post about C16 where Jason posted that Gold Passes need to be obtained before the show. So it does look like 1of2 is correct.

Possibly because they need a photo. Not gone gold before this time but I assume that as it's got a photo on it, maybe it's also specially printed with your name on as well and they probably can't do whatever they need to do to make it on the day.

Plus you get an autograph pack and they probably need time to sort that out too. Not just a matter of having a different ticket.

• Showmasters Admin

OK, thanks.

(I really should know better how it all works by now, but this is the first time I've thought of going for a Gold Pass for LFCC - TOO MUCH TO DO! - so am in uncharted territory for me.) :whistling:

If you do have to wait until the day, it'll be worth asking. If they've not sold out I'm pretty sure we'd be able to sort something out.

If you do have to wait until the day, it'll be worth asking. If they've not sold out I'm pretty sure we'd be able to sort something out.

Having decided to go for it, I've emailed the info@showmastersonline.com address in the hope that a Gold Pass can be reserved for me using the details from my last order, but it's good to know there's a possiblity to get one on the day as well.

Thanks again - appreciate the assistance from everyone who's responded!

OK, thanks.

(I really should know better how it all works by now, but this is the first time I've thought of going for a Gold Pass for LFCC - TOO MUCH TO DO! - so am in uncharted territory for me.) :D

Hello :D

Brand new member looking to go to my first fair.

I will be travelling overseas and would love to go for a Gold Pass.

Just wondering if you could help me - would it be possible to call on monday with my card details and have the notification letter emailed.

I could print it out and bring anything else needed on sat.

Thanks Gavin

Hello :D

Brand new member looking to go to my first fair.

I will be travelling overseas and would love to go for a Gold Pass.

Just wondering if you could help me - would it be possible to call on monday with my card details and have the notification letter emailed.

I could print it out and bring anything else needed on sat.

Thanks Gavin

Hello,

As per Showmasters, you will need to e-mail your request for a Gold Pass to info@showmasteronline.com

if you want to buy a gold pass we can still work this out , we have closed the show of all other ticket sales but we can slip in the odd Gold pass as its a pick up on the day thing not a mail out

so email us at <info@showmastersonline.com> if you or anyone still want one and we will try to look after this for you

hope that helps

jason :D

Hi. I have a question...

Can I record video during the autograph signing ? Thanks.

Some guests don't like videoing. But in case it is not allowed there should be signs up. If you want to make totally sure ask the crew member at thecash desk where you pay for the autographs.