Excited are you?

LFCC has come around SO fast this year, yet this week and im sure next is going SO slow :-(

come on LFCC, come fast with no cancelations, touch wood! please!

an amazing doctor who line up alone, not to mention all the other great guests

Looking forward to the Friday. My hubby has dentist (not looking forward to that) in the morning and then we are going to hop on a train straight to event right after that.

Might be going on my own on the Saturday, (not sure yet)

But I have a question

If I buy a ticket for the Saturday and then my hubby later (after the online shop has closed) decides he wants to come on the Saturday as well, can I just wait in the 'paying for early bird tickets on the day' queue with him, and show my ticket to the person inside while he just pays for his day ticket?

Hope that makes sense? (Think I know the answer but just wanted to make sure before making a purchase or two in the online shop)

:D

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy

I'm trying not to get too excited as I know what will happen, all the guests I have planned to meet will cancel, so if I don't get to excited, I can't be let down can I?!!

Having said that....it's only 5 more sleeps!!

I can not wait, Saturday is going to be manic, so much going on, everything is timed to the second! If you see a blur go past thats me. So glad i got the Gold Pass i can remember spending loads of times previously in lines and hoping this year to be able to attend more talks. Sunday is more relaxed but still busy.

I must thank Showmasters for doing a great job on the guest list and organising the event, this is shaping up to be a show we will remember for a long time.

• Showmasters Admin

well i am very excited as this events guest list is so good this time around and there are so many guest i want to meet too :D

and i think that this event if it go's how we hope it will at the weekend this could set this show on the road to the next level , LFCC is going the right way and if it keeps on going this way we will be putting on events like this and better over the next few years so thank you for being behind this event and we will not let you down .

remember it's you that has made this event grow and its you that is driving it forward

so thank you for helping us and roll on friday and the weekend :unsure:

jason :D

well i am very excited as this events guest list is so good this time around and there are so many guest i want to meet too :D

and i think that this event if it go's how we hope it will at the weekend this could set this show on the road to the next level , LFCC is going the right way and if it keeps on going this way we will be putting on events like this and better over the next few years so thank you for being behind this event and we will not let you down .

remember it's you that has made this event grow and its you that is driving it forward

so thank you for helping us and roll on friday and the weekend :unsure:

jason :D

i best start saving ready for next year :D

Excited? Bouncing around more like!

Am busy addind the finishing touches to my bag, double-, triple- and quadruplechecking that I have everything and redoing my booklist (I tend to buy a lot of books in London, and need a list to not buy doubles).

Getting butterflies in my stomach now as well, haven't had them for a while, but this is going to be LEGEN- wait for it -DARY!

Hi

I posted up here a week or so ago that I couldn't come to LFCC due to being made redundant.

Well I have checked my figures etc. and I thought stuff it, so I will there tomorrow as planned.

Is anyone else in the excited mode yet? :D:D;)

Can't wait

See you tomorrow

xx