Excited are you?

Excited? Not at the moment... just concerned, still no reply from Hazel despite 2 friends of mine emailing her after I sent my mail and getting pretty prompt replies.

Could really do with a contact phone number, just tried sending from my work email address incase the googlemail is bouncing, not likely I know but worth a shot...

• Showmasters Admin

Excited? Not at the moment... just concerned, still no reply from Hazel despite 2 friends of mine emailing her after I sent my mail and getting pretty prompt replies.

Could really do with a contact phone number, just tried sending from my work email address incase the googlemail is bouncing, not likely I know but worth a shot...

Sorry I'm sure I could find it if I looked but whats the issue you have?

Just a tad excited myself, i mean, i'm planning on meeting Erin Gray, Gil Gerrard, Christopher Lloyd, Garrick Hagan, Brent Spiner, Walter Keonig, Corey Feldman, Sylvia Anderson and whole load more, not to mention photo's AND The BATMOBILE, Phew...

Better change that to REALLY REALLY EXCITED AND CAN NOT WAIT:)

Just a tad excited myself, i mean, i'm planning on meeting Erin Gray, Gil Gerrard, Christopher Lloyd, Garrick Hagan, Brent Spiner, Walter Keonig, Corey Feldman, Sylvia Anderson and whole load more, not to mention photo's AND The BATMOBILE, Phew...

Better change that to REALLY REALLY EXCITED AND CAN NOT WAIT:)

ditto :YAHOO::dance::WINCE:

Entered the wrong expiry date for my order including Karen/Lloyd/Lambert photoshoot, due to masses of orders only got told Saturday, sent correct number for order to be resolved but not had any replies.

The wife is threatening to do horrible horrible things to me at this point :WINCE:

• Showmasters Admin

Entered the wrong expiry date for my order including Karen/Lloyd/Lambert photoshoot, due to masses of orders only got told Saturday, sent correct number for order to be resolved but not had any replies.

The wife is threatening to do horrible horrible things to me at this point :help:

Don't worry give her a couple more days. She only works part time, so it's possible she was not working the weekend. She's likely get back to you by tomorrow.

There's not much I can do to help I'm afraid :thumbup:

I thought that too but she replied to a fellow attendee on Sunday :thumbup:

It's more worried as my friend was told if it's not resolved by Wednesday their tickets would be cancelled. Not to mention they emailed her hours after I had, so seems odd they had a reply.

I'm sure I'm just worrying needlessly and I imagine she very busy but can't help it.

Getting VERY excited! Getting to meet a big hero of mine (Corey Feldman), plus it's my first signing event/convention since 2006, so.. :thumbup: Once I'm through those doors, I'll be taking a big breath kinda like coming home.. Hey Showmasters? Can I move in? :dance::lol:

I thought that too but she replied to a fellow attendee on Sunday :thumbup:

It's more worried as my friend was told if it's not resolved by Wednesday their tickets would be cancelled. Not to mention they emailed her hours after I had, so seems odd they had a reply.

I'm sure I'm just worrying needlessly and I imagine she very busy but can't help it.

Due the number of orders being processed, I suspect that currently Hazel is limiting herself to answering e-mails regarding orders that have an issue. As you have now supplied the correct details there won't be a problem with it being processed, i.e. it's no longer an issue. No doubt she will reply when she has time.

If the order on your account still displays as 'viewed' and not 'paid' then that is also not a reason to worry. I believe the status change of the order is a manual change that is separate from the actual processing of the order. So, it there are a lot of orders to be processed, the actual order status will probably be left until after everything is processed.

I hope that makes sense.

Edited by 1of2

The wife is threatening to do horrible horrible things to me at this point :help:

i did the same for charlie bewley and corey feldman but hazel was awesome and did it the minute she read my email with the correct expiry date and sent me an email saying it had gone through x so dont worry x

I thought that too but she replied to a fellow attendee on Sunday :huh:

she emailed me on the 25th and gave me to the 27th to reply and everything is ok x she said it had gone though ok so dont worry x the time to worry is when it states rejected instead of viewed or paid x

Edited by guardianz

she emailed me on the 25th and gave me to the 27th to reply and everything is ok x she said it had gone though ok so dont worry x the time to worry is when it states rejected instead of viewed or paid x

She emailed me on the 25th too, I replied that afternoon with the correct date and have heard nothing, I'd be less concerned if I'd received anything at all or even if Hazel wasn't fixing other same or similar problems, 3 days now and I'm seriously losing it :huh: