Do Gold Pass holders need tickets for talks or not?

Hi

I'm sorry if this question has been already answered but...

I'm confused and would like to have a very clear answer.

I'm a Gold Pass holder and would like to go to 8 talks including Christopher Lambert's and Karen Gillan's talks.

Should I pick up the tickets or is GP enough to enter???

If there are about 150 GP holders will Shomasters keep the exact 150 seats in the front rows reserved for Gold Pass holders (even if they won't take talk tickets)???. This is extremely impotrant otherwise there will be "welcome to the jungle" situation during talks, especially CL & KG talks.

Thanks in advance for answer.

Hi

I'm sorry if this question has been already answered but...

I'm confused and would like to have a very clear answer.

I'm a Gold Pass holder and would like to go to 8 talks including Christopher Lambert's and Karen Gillan's talks.

Should I pick up the tickets or is GP enough to enter???

If there are about 150 GP holders will Shomasters keep the exact 150 seats in the front rows reserved for Gold Pass holders (even if they won't take talk tickets)???. This is extremely impotrant otherwise there will be "welcome to the jungle" situation during talks, especially CL & KG talks.

Thanks in advance for answer.

For most talks you just join the line, but for the paid talks you need a ticket. I think Karen's is free for us GP holders but you need to ask for the ticket when you collect your pass. Seats are normally reserved for GP holders..

Someone will correct me no doubt!

No, Gold Pass holders do not require a ticket for the talks. You just show your pass on entry to the talk.

From what I have seen there are always enough seats reserved at talks for Gold Pass holders.

I wasn't sure myself until yesterday when Too Tall confirmed that tickets are not required for Gold Pass holders.

No, Gold Pass holders do not require a ticket for the talks. You just show your pass on entry to the talk.

From what I have seen there are always enough seats reserved at talks for Gold Pass holders.

I wasn't sure myself until yesterday when Too Tall confirmed that tickets are not required for Gold Pass holders.

Great! Thanks for answers.

Found the confirmation post

Gold pass holders do not worry about tickets. Just go in and show your pass. It's one of those things we used to do and it appear some of the doco hasn't been updated.

My only query is that somewhere I read for Karens we ad to collect a ticket so that we could claim our limited edition print!

My only query is that somewhere I read for Karens we ad to collect a ticket so that we could claim our limited edition print!
Intriguing. I will have a hunt for that post, and point it out to Too Tall. Thanks.

Edit: The latest chat that I can find about the limited prints and Gold Pass holders is in Friday Preview thread http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t&p=1648474

The last post from Too Tall , that I can find, is this

i have a gold pass.. so i don't need a ticket

If we do this we may well give the photo to thr gold pass holder when then pick up their packs.

Based on that, it doesn't appear that you will require a talk ticket to collect the print. Edited by 1of2

no you will not need a ticket..

JUST FLASH THE PASS!

there are usually 3 rows of seating for pass holders and a great view of the stage

when the talk is over they usually hand the prints (which are huge!) out as you are leaving the area.

they did this for William Shatner last year and Scott Bakula the year before i think??

the question i ask Too Tall would it be more convieniant for gold pass members (who are going on the friday) to collect theirs when they arrive

:)

Edited by deano42

no you will not need a ticket..

JUST FLASH THE PASS!

there are usually 3 rows of seating for pass holders and a great view of the stage

Sounds good. Being a bit paranoid about getting things right I might just ask anyway when collecting my pass.

when the talk is over they usually hand the prints (which are huge!) out as you are leaving the area.

Almost forgot about that. Will need to remember to bring something to carry it safely in.

Edited by Rockstar6662

there is a stall that sell heavy duty plastic "sleeves" that you can put it in.

i have to get one myself :)

Cheers, will keep a look out but have various things at home for carrying paintings which might be suitable. Just don't want to be stuck carrying something much larger than my normal bag all day if I don't need to.