Guest Cancellation - Sugar Ray Leonard

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

We are sorry to have to inform you that due to a change in Sugar Ray Leonard's schedule he will not be able to attend Sportsmania!

He sends his apologies. We wish him the best and hope to work with him at some time in the future.

Anyone who has bought photo shoot tickets will have them automatically changed over to photo shoot tickets with out latest guest, WBC Super Middleweight Champion of the world, Carl Froch. However, should you prefer a full refund then please send us an e-mail to info@collectormania.com with the subject as ' SUGAR RAY REFUND' and we will action that for you straight away.

Thanks

Mark

Unfortunately these things happen for many different reasons. Hopefully Sugar Ray can be brought back for a future event.

Would suggest updating the website though. Some people don’t read the forum and they need to know in case they have to rearrange transport/accommodation.

Bit of a shame the cancellation. Hopefully can attend at another time. Would have been brilliant to have met him this time, but echoing everyone else bit unfortunate its not meant to be.

Sorry SM, there still isn't that one wow boxing guest in Sugar Ray's league to make me want to travel a long distance to make me want to attend.

It's not looking like it's going to happen now which is such a shame for both the event and the fans.

Sorry SM, there still isn't that one wow boxing guest in Sugar Ray's league to make me want to travel a long distance to make me want to attend.

It's not looking like it's going to happen now which is such a shame for both the event and the fans.

I would say Carl Froch is a major boxing guest mate. WBC Super Middleweight Champion and finalist in the upcoming Super Six Boxing final against Andre Ward, well worth me making my trip in my opinion

Although I understand your frustration at not having a big US name to replace sugar ray like Frazier, Hearns etc still a couple of weeks to go though so you never know!