Angelina Jolie v Megan Fox

Lennybear

Angelina Jolie v Megan Fox  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who floats your boat

• Angelina Jolie
    • Megan Fox

Hold up Nicky... Don't be a hypocrite, you're now saying I'm not allowed to not find someone attractive.

I didn't say anything of the sort. I said I called BS when you said you thought Jolie was ugly. I never said anyone mentioned here was ugly.

only women and weirdos believe Jolie is still good looking.

I will also point out any hetero-sexual man who finds Jolie attractive is not a 'weirdo'. That's a very condecending POV. The point I was making when I quoted you about weirdos was: who are you to set the standard?

Edited by nicky

Jolie cannot act.

And Megan Fox can?

When did I say that?

Be careful, Nicky will unleash a hypocritical, heavily bias argument against you and expect you to accept it's you that's wrong for making a statement based purely on your personal view.

This is hilarious, all I've done is disagreed with the love for Angelina Jolie and now words are being put into my mouth.

Hold up Nicky... Don't be a hypocrite, you're now saying I'm not allowed to not find someone attractive.

I didn't say anything of the sort. I said I called BS when you said you thought Jolie was ugly. I never said anyone mentioned here was ugly.

only women and weirdos believe Jolie is still good looking.

I will also point out any hetero-sexual man who finds Jolie attractive is not a 'weirdo'. That's a very condecending POV. The point I was making when I quoted you about weirdos was: who are you to set the standard?

I do think she's ugly. No BS there. She looks like a crack whore. Maybe that's your thing?

Shhhhhhhh...it's okaaay, its okaaay. None of us are here to judge you or think differently of you.

And yes, I absolutely adore crack whores more than anything in this world and think they're sooo beautiful, esp if they look like Angelina Jolie. Anyone not agreeing 'must be a woman or a weirdo'.