Angelina Jolie v Megan Fox

Lennybear

Angelina Jolie v Megan Fox  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who floats your boat

• Angelina Jolie
    • Megan Fox

Angelina Jolie is a fantastic actress, comes across as intelligent and passionate about her work in interviews, and one of the most beautiful women in Holywood.

Megan Fox is a plastically enhanced airhead with terrible "acting" skills and comes across in interviews as arrogant and impassionate about her work (especially recent controversial interviews). Some men consider her attractive, but as she is no classic beauty and most comments I hear from guys are usually vulgar in nature, I wouldn't think she's seen as much more than eye candy.

So, basically, from this woman's point of view, Megan Fox = bimbo without a clue, Angelina Jolie = Good actress with passion and intelligence and a classic beauty (albeit could do with putting back on the few pounds she seems to have dropped in recent months)

Angelina Jolie, Angelina Jolie, Angelina Jolie, Angelina Jolie, Angelina Jolie, Angelina Jolie oh and just in case I hadn't made my point or to be fair one more for luck ANGELINA JOLIE!

Why?

For those who havent seen it, I would say watch her Oscar Winning Performance in Girl Interrupted truly an amazing role.

Her humanitarian work.

Okay, maybe perhaps the fact that she was SO Lovely to me when I met her last year helps, a really kind and genuine person.

For me, no matter how much I fancy Megan Fox - and to be fair at the Morning Glory Premiere in January I asked Friends, fellow Fans, Collectors and at one point was tempted to ask complete strangers if they liked Megan Fox and it was only me and another guy who did - it will always be Angelina Jolie for me.

Am sure theres more for me to say on this matter but I think I've made my vote known.

Beat.

Kay, can, um, someone attempt to get me out of this thread please? lol

Whether its acting ability or shere "shes fitter than a butchers dog"

Who would you go for?

Quite pointless but lets see what you like.

both are as wooden as a tree in the acting department,and il sit on the fence in the overall looks etc department! our butcher used to have a smart lookin dog in "te old days" :thumbup:

Edited by malc75

Whether its acting ability or shere "shes fitter than a butchers dog"

Who would you go for?

Quite pointless but lets see what you like.

both are as wooden as a tree in the acting department,and il sit on the fence in the overall looks etc department! our butcher used to have a smart lookin dog in "te old days" :thumbup:

And what Films have you seen of Angelinas to make you think that?

Never liked Angelina Jolie. She's ok in dramas but her action movies and the roles she's played in them have been so bad they're hysterical. I've never understood why so many find her so hot. Those lips looks like they belong on a blowfish.

• 2 weeks later...

Angelina Jolie is a fantastic actress, comes across as intelligent and passionate about her work in interviews, and one of the most beautiful women in Holywood.

Megan Fox is a plastically enhanced airhead with terrible "acting" skills and comes across in interviews as arrogant and impassionate about her work (especially recent controversial interviews). Some men consider her attractive, but as she is no classic beauty and most comments I hear from guys are usually vulgar in nature, I wouldn't think she's seen as much more than eye candy.

So, basically, from this woman's point of view, Megan Fox = bimbo without a clue, Angelina Jolie = Good actress with passion and intelligence and a classic beauty (albeit could do with putting back on the few pounds she seems to have dropped in recent months)

Pretty much what I was gonna say!

Go Ange :)

• 3 weeks later...

Why does it say that there are new posts in this thread, but when I open it my post is the latest one? It's been that way for almost a week now.

Because it updates every time someone votes, regardless of whether they make a post on the forum. Given her track record with men I'd steer well clear of Angelina, but given her recent controversial comments I'd steer clear of Megan as well. I vote neither!

• 5 weeks later...

Fox.

Jolie cannot act. See Salt for the best example, painfully crap.

Also, she hasn't looked anything more than a straining skeleton for a long time. In fact, in was only a brief period that she didn't. I'm not saying Fox is the hottest woman on the planet and she seems to be a bit of a dick, but only women and weirdos believe Jolie is still good looking. I know i'm going back to it, but she looked horrific in Salt.

:rolleyes:

I'll always call BS when you get some guys on here claiming they wouldn't touch the likes of Rosie Whitington-Huntley, Victoria Beckham, Kelly Brook, Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow, Girls Aloud or whoever with a barge pole or saying they're ugly. Yeah right, as if your own GF is anything to compare to them. (not saying your bird is a munter)

People have to say certian women are unattractive in order to go agaist the grain. They obviously feel those women have too much high-status or value than they deserve and so they need to be brought down a peg. Its like in all the women's magazines you have pics of glamourous celebs without make-up on with red circles drawn around their imperfections. It's like, "Look! Even Cameron Diaz has spots!! We can rest assured now that she isn;t so perfect. Rejoice! For her high-status and value is lower than we expected!"

Edited by nicky

:YAHOO:

I'll always call BS when you get some guys on here claiming they wouldn't touch the likes of Rosie Whitington-Huntley, Victoria Beckham, Kelly Brook, Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow, Girls Aloud or whoever with a barge pole or saying they're ugly. Yeah right, as if your own GF is anything to compare to them. (not saying your bird is a munter)

People have to say certian women are unattractive in order to go agaist the grain. They obviously feel those women have too much high-status or value than they deserve and so they need to be brought down a peg. Its like in all the women's magazines you have pics of glamourous celebs without make-up on with red circles drawn around their imperfections. It's like, "Look! Even Cameron Diaz has spots!! We can rest assured now that she isn;t so perfect. Rejoice! For her high-status and value is lower than we expected!"

Hold up Nicky... Don't be a hypocrite, you're now saying I'm not allowed to not find someone attractive. Jolie, I genuinely don't find attractive, she looks like a crack addict in the last couple of years. What's attractive about that? I didn't say Fox wasn't hot, just not the hottest, to be honest I agree with your choice, Olivia Wilde is in my opinion far more attractive than either. It's my opinion that where you would say I'm saying it just to go against the grain, (which is untrue) on the same vein I could suggest those who say she is still attractive are saying so in order to with the grain.

No need to argue over this, everyone is free to their own opinion. Just everyone else stated their opinion and it was fine, I said something different and exception was taken to it? Hmm

And are you really saying what I said was bull?

Glad this forum has someone with such impressive perception skills that they can tell who's lying. Now I know that I was talking bull I can change my view on the one actor or actress that I mentioned and happened to (apparantly mistakenly) dislike as both an actor and pin up. Phew.

Enjoy yourself, this has only reminded me of why so many don't bother with this any more.