PHOTO SHOOT and TALK TIMETABLES

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to change photo shoot tickets for a guest from one day to the other provided there is any left?

I would expect a "No", but I just gotta ask. :(

On an other note - didn't the payed talks used to be at the very end of the day to avoid clashes with the photo shoots?

I am not attending Karens talk myself, but it seems to be an issue for others.

we have ticket number 107 for karen gillan, also we have a photo ticket for alex kingston on the sunday,we have bought family standard entry tickets already for both days,but, alex kingstons photo shoot is at 11.10!!!! SM please help!!!!!!!!!! cant afford upgrade, and wont be able to get in in time for first kg phot session(11.45) and definately not for alex! but have paid and still want to have photos done...... this has upset the kids a bit,so,please help....

also camile coduri photo is at 10.05,can we ask at auto table for our own photo please......

Is it possible to change photo shoot tickets for a guest from one day to the other provided there is any left?

I would expect a "No", but I just gotta ask. :(

On an other note - didn't the payed talks used to be at the very end of the day to avoid clashes with the photo shoots?

I am not attending Karens talk myself, but it seems to be an issue for others.

You can try asking at the organisers booth on the day but generally photo shoot tickets are not transferable.

Of the three paid talks that I have attended, two have been around 3pm, and the other at 1pm. I would guess that part of the reason they ar enot last thing in the day is to allow people the option of getting the limited prints signed after the talk. An additional photo shoot area has been added but because there are so many photo shoots and only so many hours in the day, unfortunately stage/photo clashes are inevitable.

ok just got in, time to get the highlighter pen out and printer ready, I fear today maybe the day I go gold? :(

Gold highlighter?

Will he, wont he? lol. I've just put a spreadsheet together of the whole schedule, who's going on what days and who I want to see, photoshoots etc and mine's bad enough (and going to cost me nearly £300 in autographs, on top of everything else). I think my "maybe" list is going to be cancelled and I'll just stick with my "must see" list.

I'd be extremely surprised if he doesn't have some kind of clash that can't be worked around.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Gutted, only yesterday I bought all my photoshoots and entry ticket, plus coach from Cardiff.

Now I find out Temeura Morrison has cancelled, Corey Feldman & Walter Koeing photos might clash and the Christopher Lloyd shoot is now during the early bird which means I've got to upgrade my ticket & change my non-refundable coach ticket to get to London earlier! Oh the joys!!! :(

Oh, and where's the Lysette Anthony photoshoot?:uhoh:

Unfortunately guests can cancel. You will receive a refund automatically for Temeura (small consolation I know - I keep missing him as well)

Regarding the clash. Go to Walter's photo shoot first, explain to the crew there that you have another photo shoot with Corey at a similar time, and they will help you get through as quickly as possible.

Sorry but with so many photo shoots there were always going some taking take place prior 11am. It can't be helped.

when do we get our money back for temeura as I can put that towards something else before we go?

Edited by guardianz

we have ticket number 107 for karen gillan, also we have a photo ticket for alex kingston on the sunday,we have bought family standard entry tickets already for both days,but, alex kingstons photo shoot is at 11.10!!!! SM please help!!!!!!!!!! cant afford upgrade, and wont be able to get in in time for first kg phot session(11.45) and definately not for alex! but have paid and still want to have photos done...... this has upset the kids a bit,so,please help....

also camile coduri photo is at 10.05,can we ask at auto table for our own photo please......

The photo shoot session with Alex is scheduled to last 70 minutes, so if you are fairly early in the Standard entry queue then you will have plenty of time to have reach the photo session. You don't have to be there for the start of the photo shoot. You can join at any point after your ticket number has been called. As long as you are there before it finishes then it is fine.

As for Camille, she is not adverse to desk photos from what I have seen, so in theory it shouldn't be a problem. However if she is very busy then there may be a 'no posed photos' policy in place and it won't be allowed. That won't be known until the actual day though.

Edit: Sorry, I missed the 'hidden' Karen query. The same thing applies as with Alex. What time will you arrive at the event?

Edited by 1of2

I'd be extremely surprised if he doesn't have some kind of clash that can't be worked around.
Last I heard Rob was looking at hiring a scooter.

I think some kind of Star Trek transporter would be better so he could immediately jump from one part of the building to another, or better yet, just materialise right next to the guest, have the photo taken and then jump to the next. LOL!

I know what he looks like now so I'll keep my eye open for a very hot and flustered Rob running around. You won't be able to miss him. Could be some extra entertainment :(

Edited by Rockstar6662

Great Alex kingstons just after standard entry because I wasn't allowed early :) thanks show masters
There are always photo shoots prior to Standard entry. Otherwise there wouldn't be time in the day to fit them all in.

Will there be any chance of having group photo with all three models?
Currently a group photo shoot has not been announced, only single photo shoots with each of them.

Even though they are listed as being at the same time, a group photo would partly depend on the available time before the next photo shoot takes place. There is not a lot of leeway.

can we have the shoot end times also please?

talks -

is it at all possible to have paul from ME or from 10th planet robert/darren to do the interviewing instead of open mic to the crowd? especially with the paid talks, nothing more embarrassing than a dead audience and the guest left with nothing to work with aside "if you were a fish, what fish would you be? sigh.

now Im a shy person, ive never asked a question in a talk and probably never will, BUT I do think especially with paid talks and especially with big names there should be someone on hand to ask questions/interview. or even just in case the room goes flat with questions

?

im doing my spreadsheet on excel now, talk/A/B next to each other sat then sunday underneath, highlighted who I want, maybes in a diff colour, then next to all that what im doing in time order.

even if I went gold there is a bit of running. I think im gonna have to, but man, 175 quid is an awful lot :help::blink:;)

can we have the shoot end times also please?
They are there, sort of. The exact time won't ever be known until it happens as it depends on how fast the session goes. Generally it's assumed that it will be 5 minutes before the start of the next one. Edited by 1of2

Will it be possible to get a photo together with Gil Gerard AND Erin Gray? They have their Photoshoot directly next to each other, so maybe inbetween the single shots its possible to get a shot with both of them?

At present no.

soph and sylv also :-(

that would be great indeed, especially Buck Rogers since they travel from the USA. I know I would buy one

im doing my spreadsheet on excel now, talk/A/B next to each other sat then sunday underneath, highlighted who I want, maybes in a diff colour, then next to all that what im doing in time order.

even if I went gold there is a bit of running. I think im gonna have to, but man, 175 quid is an awful lot :help::blink:;)

Have you forgot to include Photo Shoot C on your spreadsheet....?

Im also surprised at the time of Cary Tagawa photoshoot, since the tickets are sold at the show only. Even if you enter at 9am, theres usually a big queue at the organizer booth, add to that the fact that we need to go get the guests virtual tickets first.

Im not really concerned cause Ill be there the friday so Ill have no problem getting one if I need, but lile I said Im surprised.

Hes a great guest, hope everyone can manage to meet him ! ;)

yea we are there friday too so im gonna get mine on that day as i can see there will be fun and games on the saturday if i tried x

Edited by guardianz

Have you forgot to include Photo Shoot C on your spreadsheet....?

no lol, just not used to there being a C, its awesome, the revolution continues.

now my sheet seems complete, aside missing some talks :-( I only have minor clashes that the gold should sort out, yes, unless I freeze and die when in the shop, think I will be buying gold this afternoon :o

no lol, just not used to there being a C, its awesome, the revolution continues.

now my sheet seems complete, aside missing some talks :-( I only have minor clashes that the gold should sort out, yes, unless I freeze and die when in the shop, think I will be buying gold this afternoon :blink:

There is an alternative to bear in mind for the future. Don't buy as many photo shoots.... ;) Edited by 1of2