PHOTO SHOOT and TALK TIMETABLES

Does this mean that the Alex Kingston talk is free?
Yes, it would appear so.

Will Christopher LLoyd be signing before his photoshoot? :D
It depends on what time he arrives. The event starts at 9am, if he is there at that time then he will probably have a signing session first.

Have noticed that there are two photo shoots scheduled for the same time at photo area C on Saturday. Both Georgina Leonidas and Anna Shaffer are down for 1.10 pm. Are they doing a joint photoshoot or is it an error?
Thanks, I will point it out.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roughly how long are the talks on the main stage? I know Karen's is planned for 45 mins but it looks like most will be at most 30mins. Is that about right? And as a gold can I pick up tickets for any I want to go to on friday (Karen's for example) or will they only be available on the actual day?

And I assume (again as a gold) it doesn't matter which of Karen's two photo sessions I go to - just which ever suits my schedule.

Just looking for a rough idea to fill in my spreadsheet :D (I said this would be planned like a military operation - looking ok for times so far though).

Roughly how long are the talks on the main stage? I know Karen's is planned for 45 mins but it looks like most will be at most 30mins. Is that about right? And as a gold can I pick up tickets for any I want to go to on friday (Karen's for example) or will they only be available on the actual day?

And I assume (again as a gold) it doesn't matter which of Karen's two photo sessions I go to - just which ever suits my schedule.

Just looking for a rough idea to fill in my spreadsheet :D (I said this would be planned like a military operation - looking ok for times so far though).

It does appear that some talks are shorter than the normal 45 minutes. There is a lot to fit in :WINCE:

Normally you can only collect talk tickets on the day they take place. I'm not entirely sure but I don't think that Gold Pass holders need to collect tickets anyway. I will find out.

Karen's photo shoot - yes, as a Gold Pass holder you can join whichever session you want.

Can I choose which Karen Gillan photoshoot I go to on the Saturday?
Unless you are a Gold Pass holder, it will probably depend on your ticket number. I don't know the exact number of tickets sold so this is just an example, 1-350 will probably be called in the first session, and 351 onwards in the second session. Edited by 1of2

Unless you are a Gold Pass holder, it will probably depend on your ticket number. I don't know the eaxct number of tickets sold so this is just an example, 1-350 will probably be called in the first session, and 351 onwards in the second session.

Oh ok thanks- sorry to be a pain but how will I know what ticket numbers will be called- should I just turn up to both?

Edit: to remove extra long quote

Edited by 1of2

Any idea what time Karen Gillan will be arriving for the signing? 9am?
Most guests start close to 9am. As Karen is only there for one day I imagine the plan will be a 9am start. It won't be known for certain until the actual day though. She may get delayed in traffic for example (hopefully not!).

Oh ok thanks- sorry to be a pain but how will I know what ticket numbers will be called- should I just turn up to both?
It is possible that you will be told on the day (either verbally or via a sign) but I will see if I can get somebody to clarify the exact details, and post them on here prior to the event.

It does appear that some talks are shorter than the normal 45 minutes. There is a lot to fit in :WINCE:

Yep, appreciate that, just getting a feel for which ones I will have the time to go to or how much I may need to miss to get to or from a photoshoot.

Normally you can only collect talk tickets on the day they take place. I'm not entirely sure but I don't think that Gold Pass holders need to collect tickets anyway. I will find out.

The confirmation email I got said I would need to pick up tickets for any talk I wanted to go to from the desk but if there's reserved seating for golds I don't really see why that would be necesssary, surely it would be just as easy to turn up and ask to go in?

Karen's photo shoot - yes, as a Gold Pass holder you can join whichever session you want.

Thought so, may need to go to the second one as have a couple of others quite close to the first one and if they overrun it might be a bit of a rush. But that would clash with the Brent Spiner talk which I'd be interested in. Looks like the only potential clash on saturday for me though which is good.

Im also surprised at the time of Cary Tagawa photoshoot, since the tickets are sold at the show only. Even if you enter at 9am, theres usually a big queue at the organizer booth, add to that the fact that we need to go get the guests virtual tickets first.

Im not really concerned cause Ill be there the friday so Ill have no problem getting one if I need, but lile I said Im surprised.

Hes a great guest, hope everyone can manage to meet him ! :D

Any idea what time Karen Gillan will be arriving for the signing? 9am?
Most guests start close to 9am. As Karen is only there for one day I imagine the plan will be a 9am start. It won't be known for certain until the actual day though. She may get delayed in traffic for example (hopefully not!).

It is possible that you will be told on the day (either verbally or via a sign) but I will see if I can get somebody to clarify the exact details, and post them on here prior to the event.

Great, thanks a lot for the fast replies- that would be really helpful

Gutted, only yesterday I bought all my photoshoots and entry ticket, plus coach from Cardiff.

Now I find out Temeura Morrison has cancelled, Corey Feldman & Walter Koeing photos might clash and the Christopher Lloyd shoot is now during the early bird which means I've got to upgrade my ticket & change my non-refundable coach ticket to get to London earlier! Oh the joys!!! :WINCE:

Oh, and where's the Lysette Anthony photoshoot? :D

The confirmation email I got said I would need to pick up tickets for any talk I wanted to go to from the desk but if there's reserved seating for golds I don't really see why that would be necesssary, surely it would be just as easy to turn up and ask to go in?
Honestly that is what I would have assumed as well. However I have never gone Gold so I wasn't sure. **Something else added to the 'get clarified' list :WINCE: **

But that would clash with the Brent Spiner talk which I'd be interested in. Looks like the only potential clash on saturday for me though which is good.

I saw a talk with Brent a couple of years ago. Worth seeing if possible :D

Crap. I am buying tickets on the day to get in..what are the chances of me getting in and getting a ticket for 9.30am? :|
To be honest I would suggest pre-ordering photo shoot tickets (assuming you are UK based). The queues can be quite long to buy them on the day. Edited by 1of2

Unless you are a Gold Pass holder, it will probably depend on your ticket number. I don't know the eaxct number of tickets sold so this is just an example, 1-350 will probably be called in the first session, and 351 onwards in the second session.

That may cause a problem for my friend who has a ticket for Karen in the 400's and will more than likely be in the afternoon session AND also has a photo op with Mark Sheppard at the same time...will there be a chance for people who have these clashes to work out something so that they don't lose money they've already paid by missing out on one due to time constraints?....

Deeds x

Yep, appreciate that, just getting a feel for which ones I will have the time to go to or how much I may need to miss to get to or from a photoshoot.

Thought so, may need to go to the second one as have a couple of others quite close to the first one and if they overrun it might be a bit of a rush. But that would clash with the Brent Spiner talk which I'd be interested in. Looks like the only potential clash on saturday for me though which is good.

From my CML experience, you just showed you pass and the crew would just let you in (without needing to pick up a talk ticket).

Gutted, only yesterday I bought all my photoshoots and entry ticket, plus coach from Cardiff.

Now I find out Temeura Morrison has cancelled, Corey Feldman & Walter Koeing photos might clash and the Christopher Lloyd shoot is now during the early bird which means I've got to upgrade my ticket & change my non-refundable coach ticket to get to London earlier! Oh the joys!!! :D

Oh, and where's the Lysette Anthony photoshoot?:uhoh:

Unfortunately guests can cancel. You will receive a refund automatically for Temeura (small consolation I know - I keep missing him as well)

Regarding the clash. Go to Walter's photo shoot first, explain to the crew there that you have another photo shoot with Corey at a similar time, and they will help you get through as quickly as possible.

Sorry but with so many photo shoots there were always going some taking take place prior 11am. It can't be helped.

Edited by 1of2

That may cause a problem for my friend who has a ticket for Karen in the 400's and will more than likely be in the afternoon session AND also has a photo op with Mark Sheppard at the same time...will there be a chance for people who have these clashes to work out something so that they don't lose money they've already paid by missing out on one due to time constraints?....

Deeds x

That clash won't be a problem. The photo shoot with Mark is scheduled to finish 35 minutes prior to that of Karen. Go to his first, explain to the crew there that you have a photo shoto with Karen, and they will help you go through quicker if it looks like you will miss the one with Karen.

Have noticed that there are two photo shoots scheduled for the same time at photo area C on Saturday. Both Georgina Leonidas and Anna Shaffer are down for 1.10 pm. Are they doing a joint photoshoot or is it an error?

There is also a clash on Sunday at 1pm. That photographer must have split personality and a large booth.

How far away are the photoshoot areas in relation to the main stage? I feel like I'm gonna be running from Karen's shoot to Corey's talk..

I'm not sure to be honest, as it appears the layout may be different to that of previous events due to more of the hall being used.

If it is similar to last years then it is a minute or so walk (depending on crowds).

There is also a clash on Sunday at 1pm. That photographer must have split personality and a large booth.

I've been wondering about that. In both cases, the guests share a respective theme. It is possible that the sessions will be relatively short and the thought is to get all guests involved there at a similar time for ease. Then just have one session straight after the other.

I have queried it though.

Honestly that is what I would have asusmed as well. However I have never gone Gold so I wasn't sure. **Something else added to the 'get clarified' list ;) **

More work ;) If you can clarify that would be great but at worst I'll ask on friday or something. Unless there's some need to account for numbers I'd have thought it would be reasonable to just allow golds to turn up and be let in without need to take up time at the organisers desk to sort out tickets as they will be busy enough anyway I should think.

But that would clash with the Brent Spiner talk which I'd be interested in. Looks like the only potential clash on saturday for me though which is good.

I saw a talk with Brent a couple of years ago. Worth seeing if possible :lol:

So I understand. I see he's doing a joint one with Walter on Sunday and I don't appear to have a clash there so I should be able to make at least one of them.

Getting excited :(

Edited by Rockstar6662

Ah no, a potential clash on sunday. Christopher Lambert photoshoot, Brent Spiner photoshoot due to start 10 mins after and Christopher Lloyd talk starting between the two. And it was all looking so good :( Can see a bit of racing around there.

Would it be horribly bad to rush through the photoshoots (gold so can go through quickly) and then go into the talk late? will they let you in?