Beatie Edney

I wonder if SM could try to get Beatie to attend LFACC. With Christopher Lambert being in attendance she would probably quadruple the business she had at her previous SM outings. That's nothing against her, but she was terribly quiet the last time I saw her at an SM event.

I know for a fact that I'd get her to sign something that Lambert has signed - but wouldn't pay to meet her for an independent sig.

I hope SM have at least tried to get Beatie as I think it would be a good move for both parties.

I wonder if SM could try to get Beatie to attend LFACC. With Christopher Lambert being in attendance she would probably quadruple the business she had at her previous SM outings. That's nothing against her, but she was terribly quiet the last time I saw her at an SM event.

I know for a fact that I'd get her to sign something that Lambert has signed - but wouldn't pay to meet her for an independent sig.

I hope SM have at least tried to get Beatie as I think it would be a good move for both parties.

That would be awesome