latest guests announcement - JOHN HURT

So now 'Rory' from Doctor Who is attending Saturday only as well does this mean I'll have to queue from a ridiculously early time with thousands of Who fans just to make sure I get a VT for John below 1000?
If 999 of those people don't want to see John then no.

There is no way of predicting how many people will want to see a certain guest :D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are lots of different factors as to why they decide whether to do a shoot both days or not. You'll just have to wait and see, but they won't be adding them for one person.

But given that SM are running polls to gauge opinion on other matters, feel free to express a preference / opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Not yet posted!?

This man's a God! Not only a huge Alien fan, but he just stomps in everything he does!

Can't wait to meet him.

Hopefully he'll be more friendly than Corey Feldman at LFCC. There's a chance I suppose! :thumbup:

As John Hurt is coming how about getting YAPHET KOTTO who was also in Alien back on the scene. Iam sure he attended a show in London years ago and he would be fantastic.

YAPHET KOTTO please.

+1!!!

More Alien guests please!

With Veronica Cartwright (Lambert)

& Trevor Steedman (Weirbowski) both at LFCC, more Alien guests would be most excellent!! :D:thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Ridley Scott apparently attended a UK based comic convention (can I get away with that?) earlier in the year to scope it out as a suitable event to launch Prometheus next year...it would be cool if Showmasters could convince him that theirs is better - which it definitely is, particularly with its track history of Alien franchise guests.

I agree with getting both more Alien and Hellboy guests, there are many I would like to meet including the directors Ridley Scott and Guillermo del Toro. I know the directors are a long shot but it would be amazing!

I think Del Toro would be more than happy too attend. He did a signing for the first edition of The Strain along with a Q&A in Apple on the same day!

Personally think he'd relish the opportunity to meet an unprecedented number of fans!

And, of course, he is a God amongst men..... :jason:

I agree with getting both more Alien and Hellboy guests, there are many I would like to meet including the directors Ridley Scott and Guillermo del Toro. I know the directors are a long shot but it would be amazing!

I think Del Toro would be more than happy too attend. He did a signing for the first edition of The Strain along with a Q&A in Apple on the same day!

Personally think he'd relish the opportunity to meet an unprecedented number of fans!

And, of course, he is a God amongst men.....:blush:

I totally agree with him being a God, love his art throughout his films. Lets get Del Toro! :)

Del Toro is my favourite director of all time, incredible! That would be quite something to meet him... imagine a talk with him!

He was an amazing man to meet at The Strain signing.

There is a talk on iTunes that he did in the apple store after that signing, if you're interested! You get to see how hilarious he is as well as awesome.

If you did want to take a look, 'Meet the author'. And then obviously, Del Toro. :lol:

I met John yesterday and mentioned EMS to him. He's really looking forward to it and said he had great fun at LFCC. I BLOODY LOVE HIM! Legend.

Really can't wait to meet him! His talk is going to me mind-blowing. I'd happily listen to him talk all day, every day. Such a Gorgeous man! haha ;)

I met John yesterday and mentioned EMS to him. He's really looking forward to it and said he had great fun at LFCC. I BLOODY LOVE HIM! Legend.

Sounds brilliant. Although I'll be meeting him primarily for my Alien interest he's been in so many amazing things it'll be an honour to meet him and listen to him speak. Great to hear he's looking forward to it. Yet another legend that SM are bringing for us.