latest guests announcement - JOHN HURT

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this for real? Has someone hacked SM account? You have to be kidding me! The biggest guest since the old MK shopping centre days with Elijah, Sean Astin, Dominic Monaghan and Billy Boydd.

Outstanding work SM. I'm saving right now....so much to get signed!

What day would he be on or Is it to early to know
Too early. We don't have a Guests days/prices thread yet :thumbup:

I'm really hoping he can do both Saturday and Sunday as otherwise it will probably be touch and go as to whether everyone can get to meet him in one day...

Oh well, it looks like i'm gonna have to grovel to someone again :(

I love John Hurt, he's amazing, i especially love him in The Elephant Man, a tear jerking performance.

Another of his classic performances was in a film called The Ghoul ( 1975 ) with Peter Cushing, playing a grounds keeper called Tom Rawlings, a bit of an oddball.

Thankyou Showmasters :vader::P

{swoon} He's one of my dream meets.

I wrote to him when I was younger after seeing a film called 10 Rillington Place and he had just finished filming "I, Claudius" he wrote back and told me what he was working on at the time. I wrote to him again in 1980 and he wrote me a lovely letter about the film he was working on at that time and how the make-up took 7 hours to put on... it was The Elephant Man.

I am swooning at the thought of actually meeting him "in real skin"

is he there both days ? sorry if you have already said... i cant be bothered to read all the other comments lol

Guest days will be announced when they are confirmed. There should be a topic "guest days and prices" posted eventually just as it was posted for Comic Con.

is he there both days ? sorry if you have already said... i cant be bothered to read all the other comments lol

Guest days will be announced when they are confirmed. There should be a topic "guest days and prices" posted eventually just as it was posted for Comic Con.

Still early days, but there's only a Saturday photoshoot on sale (at the moment). :YAHOO:

• Moderators

There are lots of different factors as to why they decide whether to do a shoot both days or not. You'll just have to wait and see, but they won't be adding them for one person.

There are lots of different factors as to why they decide whether to do a shoot both days or not. You'll just have to wait and see, but they won't be adding them for one person.

So now 'Rory' from Doctor Who is attending Saturday only as well does this mean I'll have to queue from a ridiculously early time with thousands of Who fans just to make sure I get a VT for John below 1000?