ANNOUNCEMENT: EXTRA PHOTO SHOOTS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u going gold? im still (painfully) lol considering it

Nope, i'd never get a gold pass. I've always been busy at shows, and always managed to fit everyone in that I wanted to see. Granted I have more people to see at this show, but I plan quite well. I spend enough on Autographs and Photoshoots at all of the shows, theres no way i'd spend the best part of £200 just to make things a bit easier

Edited by JacknDaniel

I just got an email saying that work are repaying my £800 in owed expenses.... tomorrow.

Why did they have to do it before the online shop closes?!?! my shopping basket at present has just pipped £500 and thats just photoshoots and the gold pass... Add autos and I've already spent it before I've even had it.

So much for my plans to redecorate using it lol

Hardly complaining through :poki:

Will these tickets be available to buy on the Friday?
I would imagine so. I've checked the details of the Friday preview, and it does say that you will be able to buy any of the photo shoots (that haven't sold out) for the weekend.

Question i already have a photoshoot booked with doug bradly and clive barker At a total cost of £35 notes can i trade them in when i get there on friday and pay the diff for the sunday hellraiser shoot?

Ps

niceeeeeeeeee

Edited by Sorock