a few thoughts i want to share with you

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks to everyone this year and for the years before for supporting us and committing to attend LFCC with out you all we would not be able to have the confidence to keep on booking bigger and bigger guests and making this show what it is today .

we know its your support that makes the difference and thats what makes this event the best in the world and thats all down to you , so thank you all so much .

this years event has taken another step in the right direction with bigger name guests and we have also added another large stage and another photo op for this years event , because of this we have had to take more space to fit it all in, this year will have another 25% more hall space which makes this years event the Biggest event of its kind in Europe and with over 300 traders stands this is also the Biggest place in the UK for collectables as well

This event is going to be an amazing place to meet up with your friends chill out of go nuts meeting guests and buying that cool toy or collectable ,we could not do any of this with out you all , we build what you want and we listen a lot to you all , and we keep trying to get it right , so we hope you all have an amazing event this year and thank you for letting us run this event for you .

if you like the events we run you can do one thing for us that will make this and future events even better and more amazing for you and others , TELL YOUR FRIENDS , this is the best way to help us , the more people that attend these event the more we can put back into them and the better we can make them for you .

This year we have added the Friday which will have for the first time have some guests signing for free and we have added another stage for free activities such as a stunt show and fencing display and more so you helping us to get the word out really helps you in the end .

There is so much more we want to do and places to take LFCC but we can only do it with your help so please tell your friends on facebook and any were you feel people would be interested as it will really help us .

There are so many people out there that do not even know these events are even happening , we pay for lots of ads in papers etc but we would rather spend it on guests and putting on a better event , so you all can make a big difference when you get behind us and tell others .

thank you all so much i am so looking forward to seeing you all at the show and i am now going back to work as there is lots to do .

thank you all so much

jason and the Showmasters Team ;)

I came to LFCC last year for the first time (after a first Con @ Collectormania 2009) and it BLEW MY MIND! So, naysayers be damned, thank you VERY much for all the hard work that goes into running a gig of this size. Everyday I cant believe I get to meet the guests that are put on. Never in all my 29 years would I think I would have the chance to meet the likes of Corey Feldman, Robert Knepper, Christopher Lloyd and Lea Thomson, people who were/are regular people on the cinema/TV screen.

Every day I go into work and try to get LFCC into a conversation. Some people stare at me blankly, but there are always a few who say "whats that?", and when I tell them how it works, they are ALWAYS like "how did I not know about this!". Count me in to telling all your friends Showmasters, I am your loyal and humble servant ;) . Counting down the days!

Oh I'm always telling my friends, Showmasters! Everytime there's any sort of update, I post on Facebook, whether my friends like it or not, LOL! ;)

And thank you, Jason and the team for bringing us what will be such an amazing event. I'm getting more excited everyday, especially with the thought of meeting a certain Mr Feldman... :thumbup::YAHOO:

I am trying to get people to go in real life instead of facebook and twitter because everyone already knows its happenin and im going as I keep telling them via private messages :lol: I think they will get sick of me and delete me if i keep it up :lol: its an amazing line up and like tina, im really excited to meet mr feldman at the photoshoot and the other 8 i have bought ;):wub: well done jason and the team for bringing us more and more unbelivable guests and when we think thats it... BAM you hit us with another! Well done! Im broke now but my birthday week is going to be out of this world :frankie:

Edited by guardianz

This is my first major evnt outside of Ireland and I am so looking forward to it. You have an amazing line-up, great guests, loads of stalls and the weekend is packed with other events you are running; it's going to be hard to keep up with all that is going on:)

I have already spread the word to my friends and I hope to attend a number of your events in the future, congratulations to everyone involved in putting this together:)

Loving the way SM is progressing and developing with the idea of 'premium' rare guests: Tyson last year and now Lambert. Definitely the way things should go; bigger and better!

Keep up the good work SM, and I will support you and spread the word as much as I possibly can.

Loving the way SM is progressing and developing with the idea of 'premium' rare guests: Tyson last year and now Lambert. Definitely the way things should go; bigger and better!

Keep up the good work SM, and I will support you and spread the word as much as I possibly can.

Fantastic to see you up and ''running'' again Mr Porter, see you in the Christopher Lambert queue then Keith, eh?

Fantastic to see you up and ''running'' again Mr Porter, see you in the Christopher Lambert queue then Keith, eh?

Haha - been finishing off 3rd year at Uni so been slightly manic here! Going to be using LFCC as a reason to celebrate and reward myself - hence 20ish photoshoots and god knows how many autos!!

And yes, definitely see you in the Lambert queue!

Is that a date then Keith? I'll be the one wearing the white carnation in my button hole!

Edited by runningambassador

Thanks Jason for making this the best convention ever. It's 100 times bigger and better than last year - or any of the Collectormanias come to think of it! I'm bringing four friends with me so we'll all be spending money and hopefully you'll make a fortune, so we can do it all over again next year. Can't wait until the 10th of July and am counting the days until then. I've got to say that the anticipation is absolutely killing me!!!