Guest Cancellation - Sean Maher

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have bought a photoshot ticket for Sean they wll be automatically refunded to you.

How does this work, if I paid with credit card?

Is it also possible to get the money cash at LFCC?

And what about the shipping costs I have paid?

The total amount including the shipping charge will be refunded in full back on to the card you paid with.

So no I'm afraid you can't get the cash back at LFCC.

No entry tickets will be refunded on the basis of ANY guest cancelling, as they are not sold on being guest specific.

What if it was purchased with the purpose of seeing an individual guest though? If I buy one just for Karen and she cancels the day before, there's no point in me turning up so that's a ticket I won't use and cash wasted.

Guests specific tickets like photo shoot and talk tickes are refunds if the guests cancels.

But sorry all entry tickets are "non-guest specific" and are non-refundable. Entry tickets will ONLY be refunded if the SHOW is cancelled. And in this case that is not going to happen.

The shipping is not refunded i had a cancellation b4 and it was only the price of the ticket that was refunded sadly.

will they just swap it for another photoshoot with another guest?

Edited by Sorock

The shipping is not refunded i had a cancellation b4 and it was only the price of the ticket that was refunded sadly.

will they just swap it for another photoshoot with another guest?

The postage should be refunded in these cases. Unless there were other items on the same order which you kept?

As far as I am aware there is no swapping. It will only be refunded. If you require a photo shoot with another guest then you will have to place a separate order (or purchase on the day).

This news was such a disappointment that I've lost a lot of enthusiasm for LFCC. I'll just keep reminding myself that I'm getting to meet Karen Gillan and Brent Spiner and hopefully I'll perk up during the next fortnight.

sean was at a signing in perth this weekend, my friend got his autograph for me (kind, but i wanna meet him lol) this is what he said about cancelling

I told him I was getting it for you because you were missing out on the convention he was going to do. I think he wanted me to apologise to you for pulling out, but it's for a new project.

On the photo he said:

"Sorry I missed you Rosie

Lots of love Sean Maher

Yep, but I'm assuming as there's really only a week left then they'll probably be done after the event, I do keep checking my account though just in case it happens before and then I'll have some more money to spend!!! :lol:

Haven't been on the website or forum in a while, so I've only just seen that Sean won't be there now. I had just finished my River Tam costume I'm wearing to the event & come on to see he's not coming anymore. So gutted, he was the guest I was most excited to meet :D

Hopefully I'll get another chance to meet him in the future sometime.