Anyone travelling from Euston station?

Hi,

Im just interested if anyone will be travelling from there and knows the best way to travel

To west brompton (event across from that tube station) would anyone be willing to travel with me from there? As i haven"t been before im a bit confused with the tubes and times. I should arrive at euson station about 8-45.

You can either go on the Northern Line down to Leicester Square and change to the Piccadilli line which takes you to Earls Court where you can either walk around to the West Brompton side or get a train in the district line one stop to West Brompton.

The other way is on the Victoria Line down to Green Park and you can get onto the Piccadilli line a bit closer then. I'm sure there are other route but those are the ones I usually go for when I do that. Hope that helps.

I'd suggest Victoria line to Victoria and changing to the District line direct to Earls' Court, but there are meant to be engineering works at Victoria so interchanges may take a while. Best thing is to go to tfl.gov.uk and put in Euston-Earls Court and seeing what that gives you.

£ 20 each way no problem, I would rather do that than get lost!WORRYING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides i would miss the event and I would miss Sophie I so wouldn't be happy. So are the taxi's already there at the train station waiting? Oh i really wish they would hurry up with the guest list photoshoot times! I so better not be late So please train be on time!

You should be better on the tube. There are works, but I posted a thread earlier on here about those, so if you use either of the ones mentioned in this thread, you'll be better off and will get there earlier than you would in a taxi.. and would save a bit, lol! Look on the Transport For London site if you do need any more help.

Edited by Tina197

just checked my iphone app...

start at Euston ... (victoria line) ... change at Victoria ... (district line) ... arrive at West Brompton.

it'll take approx 23mins

and passing 9 stations along the way

We always do Northern Line from Euston to Leicester Square and then change on to Piccadilly line to Earls Court.

Alternatively, for those worried about getting on the wrong branch of the Northern line, or wanting to avoid Victoria, I would be tempted to

* walk out of Euston Station and go to Euston Square tube station - it's only about 330 metres and clearly signposted. (see map on page 2 of this leaflet)

* get a westbound Circle (yellow) or Hammersmith & City (pink) line to Edgware Road

* change to a District (green) line train (they only go one direction from Edgware Road) which will deposit you at West Brompton.

24 minutes, West Brompton is your 9th station.

A cab will cost you between £25 and £30.

Whenever I get a cab home from Euston, (I live in Notting Hill) it costs about £20 - £22. Earls Court would be another £6 - £8 on top of that, depending on time of day etc.