Autograph Displayer

Whatever you end up getting make sure you get acid-free inserts as the regular ones can react with certain pen types, especially the metallic gold/silver ones and make them wear off! I lost a couple of autographs before someone else told me.

There is normally someone at the show selling holders of various kinds...

You could try these people 'FRANKS AUTOGRAPHS'

www.franksautographs.com if you are lucky the people who run the site might be at LFACC. The binders they sell come with sleeves that are acid free

Try this exact link http://www.franksautographs.com/Autograph-...-Solutions.html this will get you to the part of there site that tells you all about the binders that they sell which they call 'Timecare' Boxes This is what they have put up on there site - "Timecare" boxes are acid free, lignin free, elemental chlorine free and have very low reducible sulphur content. This is required for the safe storage of photographic items.

Hope this helps?

:P

LLAP :WINCE:

Edited by zebredy

www.franksautographs.com if you are lucky the people who run the site might be at LFACC. The binders they sell come with sleeves that are acid free

They will be, saw on the site that they'll be there. :P

we have all ours on the wall in plain clip frames

while at the con we use the sleves which most ppl have they about £1 - £3 depending where you get them from but you can put them in anything

we took a book one year and slotted the autos inbetween the pages

I'll be carefull with the clip frames if I was you as they have a tendancy to stick to the glass. Belive me I know I "lost" a autograph this way I now have proper frames with mounts.

:D

Good advice. Should really have them mounted, preferably double mounted to keep the picture and signature well away from contact with the glass.

I mostly keep mine in the ultra-pro 10x8 pockets in a folder which many people have recommended. Have too many and don't have the space to have them all framed. The only disadvantage of this is that the folder is open at the sides and with quite a few stored in each folder, there's a reasonable amount of weight pressing down on some of them if you store it flat but vertically isn't too bad and I've not had any issues so far.

Edited by Rockstar6662

we have all ours on the wall in plain clip frames

while at the con we use the sleves which most ppl have they about £1 - £3 depending where you get them from but you can put them in anything

we took a book one year and slotted the autos inbetween the pages

I'll be carefull with the clip frames if I was you as they have a tendancy to stick to the glass. Belive me I know I "lost" a autograph this way I now have proper frames with mounts.

:D

I always keep the original in a folder but have a high quality scanned photo in a frame.