Cut off date for ordering tickets/ photoshoots?

I should know this by now (i've been here on these forums long enough!!), but any idea what the cut-off date for ordering tickets and photoshoots will be? I have about £400 worth saved in my basket (shhh don't tell my other half how much i'm spending;she'd kill me!) and want to order them as late as possible.

Im not sure, but i think u can buy them at the door!

Photoshoot tickets are indeed sold inside once you arrive at the show. However, lines get very long quite quickly. So we generally recommend to buy in advance when you can and Keith is trying to follow that advice.

You can buy entry tickets on the day, as well as photo shoot tickets (providing they haven't sold out). Ordering photo shoot tickets in advance eliminates the need to queue up on the day, and the queue can get quite long.

Edit: I'm back to sighing then :D

Edited by 1of2

You can buy entry tickets on the day, as well as photo shoot tickets (providing they haven't sold out). Ordering photo shoot tickets in advance eliminates the need to queue up on the day, and the queue can get quite long.

Edit: I'm back to sighing then :D

haha 1of2 - you need to be quicker off the mark!

Thanks for advice guys - i'll be ordering the Monday 4th. As i've never left if this late to order before, i'm assuming I just collect all tickets and photoshoot orders at the door?

haha 1of2 - you need to be quicker off the mark!

Thanks for advice guys - i'll be ordering the Monday 4th. As i've never left if this late to order before, i'm assuming I just collect all tickets and photoshoot orders at the door?

No, if you place an order before the online shop closes then they will be sent out in the post.

You are right. I was too slow :D

Have entry tickets ever sold out before? We won't be arriving untill about 1 on the saturday. Haven't had any trouble on the door before but just wondering if it is best to pre-book this time.

It's a very strong lineup with a number of first time and rare appearances so it wouldn't do any harm to order in advance then you have the ticket in your hand, don't have to worry about it and won't have to queue up to pay on the day. Seems silly not to in my view if you know you're definitely going.

Have entry tickets ever sold out before? We won't be arriving untill about 1 on the saturday. Haven't had any trouble on the door before but just wondering if it is best to pre-book this time.

No, they have never sold out. But we did have significant waits to get in last year Saturday and those lasted well in the afternoon. So you may hit a quite large line even then, especially considering Karen's appearance.

Personally I would pre-book.

No, they have never sold out. But we did have significant waits to get in last year Saturday and those lasted well in the afternoon. So you may hit a quite large line even then, especially considering Karen's appearance.

Personally I would pre-book.

Absolutely recommend pre-booking - if you know you're definitely going to attend, pre-purchase and it saves so much time and aggravation. It's not worth the risk just turning up on the day...

Edited by keithporter23