Well done SM!

I know everyones probably said the same in a million other threads, but I think this is the most "Heavywieight" guested show ive ever seen!!!!! (And I follow shows around the world) Seriously, when I think you're done, out pops another!!!!!

Well done, SM. Nice one!

Oh yes! Couldn't really come the Sunday too coz start nightshifts and will be knackered.. But will all these new guests I have to!! Who needs sleep anyways!!!

You can sleep when you die :YAHOO:

SM .. fantastic lineup! Hats off..

I know everyones probably said the same in a million other threads, but I think this is the most "Heavywieight" guested show ive ever seen!!!!! (And I follow shows around the world)

Over exageration me thinks, can't mention any of course but some stateside are much much bigger i.e 4x as big with many legendary cult actors, i know cos i'll be at one in 3 months!

This doesnt take anything away from this being the biggest in the UK of course.

Corey Feldman is my life-long hero, and I finally get to say hello. Plus soooooo many other wonderful guests... If Showmasters announce the Phelps twins, I'll die of happiness! :lol:

Showmasters, you guys are amazing, how you'll ever top this event next year, we'll never know! Keep up the fab work! :thumbup:

My bank balance does not agree on this. AT ALL. I think up at least up to £100 on autos alone.

But I do Love you showmaster.

Very much.

Be thankful you're not me then. I think I've totalled up aroudn £200 in autos and already spent about £400 on a gold ticket and photoshoots. Wasn't expecting that much at all but it's all just too good to miss.

My bank balance does not agree on this. AT ALL. I think up at least up to £100 on autos alone.

Very much.

:D:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::thumbup::lol::dance:

I'm Afraid that i'll have too watch out not reaching the 1000 pounds at he moment...

(on lloyd, sizemore,lambert and jacobi alone will already be close to the 250-300 mark...)

This is my first ever Con and I definitely seem to be going to be going to the best one ever!

Given me a huge bug for it, next year I shall be doing the FULL 3 days with Cosplay and all. Let's hope there are some Marvel/Disney freaks there!

Very much.

:P:o:YAHOO::YAHOO::P:WINCE::dance:

I'm Afraid that i'll have too watch out not reaching the 1000 pounds at he moment...

(on lloyd, sizemore,lambert and jacobi alone will already be close to the 250-300 mark...)

Im afraid of that aswell, but atm I think Im gonna land arond 800 pounds.

Just to stick my oar in as well to add my congratulations. From your countless fans and followers whom you have made so many happy memories for and with, we salute you. :thumbup: