latest guests announcement - COREY FELDMAN

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got one of his birthday parties Saturday night... Maybe he's worried he'll be hungover :wub: lol

Exactly, lol! He's off to the UK Playboy... :wub:

Though he did say he'll be available if us fans were wanting to surprise him with anything.. lol! :(

Edited by Tina197

He's got one of his birthday parties Saturday night... Maybe he's worried he'll be hungover :( lol

Though he did say he'll be available if us fans were wanting to surprise him with anything.. lol! :lol:

Hmm, might have to err escost him to the UK playboy - for his safety of course. :wub:

Glad he is there on Friday coz I brought a preview ticket :poki:

He's got one of his birthday parties Saturday night... Maybe he's worried he'll be hungover :( lol

Though he did say he'll be available if us fans were wanting to surprise him with anything.. lol! :lol:

Hmm, might have to err escost him to the UK playboy - for his safety of course.:wub:

Shame they won't allow you in unless you're a member, lol! :lol:

He's got one of his birthday parties Saturday night... Maybe he's worried he'll be hungover :wub: lol

Though he did say he'll be available if us fans were wanting to surprise him with anything.. lol! :poki:

Hmm, might have to err escost him to the UK playboy - for his safety of course.:uhoh:

Glad he is there on Friday coz I brought a preview ticket :(

Maybe I am :lol:

He's got one of his birthday parties Saturday night... Maybe he's worried he'll be hungover :smile: lol

Exactly, lol! He's off to the UK Playboy... :D

Hmm, might have to err escost him to the UK playboy - for his safety of course.:uhoh:

Maybe I am B)

£15k for lifetime membership.. What a "bargain" :lol:

You know how you're allowed to bring 1 guest in with you if you're a member... :YAHOO:

Any idea of what day yet or is it TBC?

*please say saturday...........*

Corey mentioned on his blog he's there Friday and Saturday, but Showmasters haven't confirmed that yet.

Thank you madam for making my bank account scream just that little bit more! XD

You're welcome :YAHOO: I did wonder what that noise was... :D

Excellent announcment.

I have met Corey before when he was signing at MK with Corey Haim.

Both guys were really nice.

Corey Feldman is in my top 5 favourite actors of all time and think he sould have got more recognition!

:blush:

this is very cool.... il be getting his!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent announcment.

I have met Corey before when he was signing at MK with Corey Haim.

Both guys were really nice.

Corey Feldman is in my top 5 favourite actors of all time and think he sould have got more recognition!

lucky you meeting both of them :)

I just checked his blog and it doesn't say anything about only appearing on Fri and Sat. The latest update there is for horrorhound weekend earlier this year. So hopefully he's still come on Sunday.

if you go to facebook via coreys website,there is an up to date blog that he posted this morning and he does state he is appearing friday and saturday at lfcc,hes got a birthday party at the playboy club on the saturday night so that may be the reason he may not be doing sunday.

Stand By Me is my favourite film and in my opionion the greatest film ever. As much as I love the Goonies, Corey Feldman will always be Teddy Duchamp to me.

Looking forward to meeting one of my childhood heroes

Edited by Librarian

I just checked his blog and it doesn't say anything about only appearing on Fri and Sat. The latest update there is for horrorhound weekend earlier this year. So hopefully he's still come on Sunday.

It's on this page: http://coreyfeldman.wordpress.com/2011/06/...-unveiled-pt-1/

Just scroll about halfway down and it's in the paragraph starting with "Kicking off the birthday spectacular.."

Yes! I love Stand By Me. I realise this is really difficult to tell, but is his role in Stand By Me well known enough that they would have an 8x10 there for him to sign, or should I find one on the net?

Last time he was over they had a SbM castshot and a few others