latest guests announcement - COREY FELDMAN

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, what a nice wake up call! I dont knOw whether to bank on good photos at the desk or to bring my Lost Boys DVD, probably will bring it just incase :) I have so many guests I want to meet, I am going to have to priotise some, hope he attends Saturday!

Edited by ClockworkOwen18

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! I love you Showmasters!! Corey's such a big hero of mine, always has been! I saw this on his blog when I woke up (literally 20mins ago!) and Mum came running when she heard me scream! :YAHOO: Can't wait! :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::wub::YAHOO::clap: Now all you need to do is get the Phelps twins, lol! :lol:

Edited by Tina197

thanks a million showmasters! i love f13th, lost boys, gremlins, etc...

would it be possible that his wife susie feldman will also be a guest at the show? :YAHOO: would be great!

No, they got divorced a year or two ago.

I really hope he will attend Saturday, one I have missed previously at CM and it's the only day I can go. Anybody know what his auto has been previously, 20 I would imagine?

Don't know his price, but he says on his blog he's there Friday and Saturday. Of course, we need to wait on SMs to confirm this.

.... I am most definitely selling my sonisphere festival ticket and coming to lfcc now :') my brother has told me he will give me £150 for hotels and travel just so I can get signatures from awesome people like Corey !

.... I am most definitely selling my sonisphere festival ticket and coming to lfcc now :') my brother has told me he will give me £150 for hotels and travel just so I can get signatures from awesome people like Corey !

That's really sweet of him :YAHOO: