latest guests announcement - COREY FELDMAN

I met Corey on Friday (he arrived at around 6:40 coz of a TV interview and being stuck in traffic), bought a CD from him, and I was lucky enough to get a hug.. but he asked for the hug, not me! I guess handing over the birthday card I had for him helped, lol! I went back Sunday to get him to sign the photoshoot photo that we had on Saturday.

Oh, in case anyone was wondering who the person in the green fleece was that was sat at the front of the queue on Sunday waiting for him to arrive and chatting with the crew... that was me, lol! Many thanks to the crew members that were around who kept offering me a chair, you were lovely for that! :huh:

Tina, I was Coreys assistant on Sunday. Thank you for being so patient and understanding. You were brilliant :D

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to unfortunately give Corey a miss this time round due to budget, but if he does make an appearance again then I will certainly make sure I meet him.

I saw him from afar and thought his hair was awesome, and loved his style.

Edited by ClockworkOwen18

I met Corey on Friday (he arrived at around 6:40 coz of a TV interview and being stuck in traffic), bought a CD from him, and I was lucky enough to get a hug.. but he asked for the hug, not me! I guess handing over the birthday card I had for him helped, lol! I went back Sunday to get him to sign the photoshoot photo that we had on Saturday.

Oh, in case anyone was wondering who the person in the green fleece was that was sat at the front of the queue on Sunday waiting for him to arrive and chatting with the crew... that was me, lol! Many thanks to the crew members that were around who kept offering me a chair, you were lovely for that! :thumbup:

Tina, I was Coreys assistant on Sunday. Thank you for being so patient and understanding. You were brilliant :D

So were you for putting up with me there for so long :lol: It was nice to be able to chat with the crew while I was waiting, and have a bit of a laugh too :D I'll never forget Doug Bradley offering to sign Corey's picture for him :thumbup:

About the video recording of the talk, I would to get the last 2 or 3 minutes of the talk. After his birthday song, my son was the one who asked Cory Feldman to hug his mom. Will that be possible or who could contact to get it? Thank you for any response.

What time did Corey finally arrive on the Sunday as I gave up waiting on him after quite a while???

He was around two and a half, almost three hours late. I was the one at the front waiting for him, lol! :WAVE::D

I have nothing but good things to say about Corey this weekend.

Saw him on the Friday night at the preview, and got my Lost Boys DVD signed, I was only the 4th person in the queue Friday night, and all 3 people in front of me had a photo with him at the table, but when I asked he said, "I'm so sorry, but I'm not allowed to" He was very apologetic about it I must say, better than some guests at previous events who have just flat out said no. The lady 2 people in front of me had mentioned she had tweeted him and she got a hug, so rather cheekily I said "So does everyone who tweets you get a hug?" He gave me a massive grin, asked who I was on Twitter, then stood up and gave me a massive hug! My internal squee-ometer went off the chart!

I had my photoshoot with him on the Sunday, and when I asked for a hug, I got another massive cuddle!

I met very few guests this weekend, but Corey was outstanding!

That was most likely me. We had quite a chat about Tweeting each other, but I also gave him a birthday card, and that's when I got a hug. :WAVE:

I'm not complaining about Corey what I am saying as I was there it was bad form to complain to the guest in front of attendees, he was in a mood for about 10 mins, unfortunately it was while I was with him, on Saturday he was great!

I just thought I would mention this. You said in your intial post you don't actually know what was said. It could have been that Jason was telling Corey that is flight home had been cancelled and had to be re-arranged to a less convenient time. If Corey had something else arranged in his itinerary it would have been important to let him know that information as soon as possible.

Whatever the content, it certainly wouldn't have been the intention for this conversation to result in a bad experience for subsequent attendees.

No sorry, but that was NOT the case I didn't catch all of the conversation but I did catch enough to know it had NOTHING to do with flights etc....... I was trying to be polite about what I heard by saying I didn't hear much, I heard enough to know that it was not the thing to be done in public!

• 5 years later...