latest guests announcement - COREY FELDMAN

I can't believe i have only just found out about this !!. I'd love to go tomorrow, Saturday or Sunday, as i am free on all of them , but, with me finding out on such short notice, i would have to go alone.Is there anyone here who is going to meet Corey, who would like to meet up with me some where ?. Is anyone travelling to Euston Station, who would like to meet up there, or could we sort out another meeting point ?. I could try to get a train that arrives there at a similar time if you let me know when you arrive there !. Or, if anyone who lives in London wants to meet there, it would be very much appreciated !!. I would be travelling from Lancashire. I love Corey's films and it would be a shame to miss out on an opportunity to meet him !!. Is anyone else travelling alone ?.

I have been to London on short notice before for other events lol, and made friends with fans who i only met once i got to London, so it's not the first time i will have done that, but i'm still quite nervous about going alone lol.

Edited by Beth

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww Young Copper!!!!! I love him in other stuff but... AWWWWWWWWW I never realised he was the voice of young Copper from Fox and the Hound!! I love that film so much!

I cried during that film, even up to a year ago when I was 18 years old and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Infact if I do decide to meet him then I may very well tell him exactly that!

To say I'm anoyed is putting it mildley. justt went for my autograph and Jason was talking to Corey and dunno what he said but After I didn't get so much as a hello, so maybe it wsould be a good idea NOT to upset the guests while someone is waiting with them, my long awaited experience has been ruined after a lifetime of wanting to meet him.

What time did he arrive?

I saw Vivica and Robert Knepper and Corey had still to arrive (18:30)

Don't think it was much after that. I was queuing for Brent roughly around then and pretty sure he was there. Seemed to be a decent amount of people there for him.

To say I'm anoyed is putting it mildley. justt went for my autograph and Jason was talking to Corey and dunno what he said but After I didn't get so much as a hello, so maybe it wsould be a good idea NOT to upset the guests while someone is waiting with them, my long awaited experience has been ruined after a lifetime of wanting to meet him.

We were about 6th in the queue when Jason went over to speak to him and Corey didn't seem too happy when he left. Corey was then fairly quiet with the few folk in front of us (I'm guessing you were one of them), but by the time we spoke to him he was fine again.

I'm guessing Jason may have been telling him to speed up a little or stopping posed photos (not sure) because by the time we were served we were told there was no posed photos.

Not that it worried us tho because we have a photoshoot for tomorrow.

Seeing as Corey Feldman has been announced now, it would be amazing if Meredith Salenger was there too! That would be awesome!

I know Meredith would love to do a signing event here in the UK - the main problem is that a lot of her catalogue of work isn't that well-known over here. However, that may change bearing in mind she's been involved with Star Wars: The Clone Wars for the last couple of years or so.

She's got a new movie out soon too - 'The Lamp'. It should be available on DVD from the beginning of August, but this will be the US release, so make sure your DVD player can be made multiregion if not already. No idea on whether it'll be released officially here in UK or not.

Corey did think it was a good idea to bring Meredith over with him at some point to a future convention though, so we'll have to see how their schedules go.

Felice.

Quick Question:

Why was there a video camera in Coreys talk?

Which website(s) will this footage be able to be seen on?

When will it be viewable?

Okay, so thats three questions, I was never good with counting :)

What time did Corey finally arrive on the Sunday as I gave up waiting on him after quite a while???

um i think it was gone 11 but don't quote me on that! i do know it took me until just after 4 to get my auto. but when i asked him if he'd had a good weekend/party he said yes and i also asked how much of it do you remember he said not all of it so i said it must have been good then :D:D

Quick Question:

Why was there a video camera in Coreys talk?

Which website(s) will this footage be able to be seen on?

When will it be viewable?

Okay, so thats three questions, I was never good with counting :)

Showmasters like to record most talks at Autographica/LFCC etc. It won't be shown publicly for quite some time. Sort of a little private archive, that might be mined at a later date..

The usual suspect seemed absent, who usually is i/c of ops like that though..

Okey doke, how awesome, reason I asked is:

A. When Corey asked if there were any questions I immediately shot my hand up and asked the Goonies question (with a little help from the mic that was handed to me switched off lol)

B. Thought it was lovely how everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to him in unison :)

Will keep a look out for the vid if and when its ever unearthed.

Thanks for posting this.

We were about 6th in the queue when Jason went over to speak to him and Corey didn't seem too happy when he left. Corey was then fairly quiet with the few folk in front of us (I'm guessing you were one of them), but by the time we spoke to him he was fine again.

I'm guessing Jason may have been telling him to speed up a little or stopping posed photos (not sure) because by the time we were served we were told there was no posed photos.

I was at the desk just handed over my money when Jason came over

Edited by angiebaby

sorry whos jason?

sorry whos jason?

He's the boss

I have nothing but good things to say about Corey this weekend.

Saw him on the Friday night at the preview, and got my Lost Boys DVD signed, I was only the 4th person in the queue Friday night, and all 3 people in front of me had a photo with him at the table, but when I asked he said, "I'm so sorry, but I'm not allowed to" He was very apologetic about it I must say, better than some guests at previous events who have just flat out said no. The lady 2 people in front of me had mentioned she had tweeted him and she got a hug, so rather cheekily I said "So does everyone who tweets you get a hug?" He gave me a massive grin, asked who I was on Twitter, then stood up and gave me a massive hug! My internal squee-ometer went off the chart!

I had my photoshoot with him on the Sunday, and when I asked for a hug, I got another massive cuddle!

I met very few guests this weekend, but Corey was outstanding!

i met corey on the friday and at his photoshoot on the saturday,i thought he was great both times,i asked if he would mind adding edgar frog after his signature and he said no problem,i wished him a happy birthday and he said thank you so much,and my photo with him came out great,i always ask if its ok to put my arm around the guest and he replyed,sure no problem,so i have no complaints,i would see him again if he returned :(

I'm not complaining about Corey what I am saying as I was there it was bad form to complain to the guest in front of attendees, he was in a mood for about 10 mins, unfortunately it was while I was with him, on Saturday he was great!

I met Corey on Friday (he arrived at around 6:40 coz of a TV interview and being stuck in traffic), bought a CD from him, and I was lucky enough to get a hug.. but he asked for the hug, not me! I guess handing over the birthday card I had for him helped, lol! I went back Sunday to get him to sign the photoshoot photo that we had on Saturday.

Oh, in case anyone was wondering who the person in the green fleece was that was sat at the front of the queue on Sunday waiting for him to arrive and chatting with the crew... that was me, lol! Many thanks to the crew members that were around who kept offering me a chair, you were lovely for that! :(

My meeting with Corey was somewhat of a disappointment. He was chatty to everyone in front of me, but when it was my turn he had struck up a chat with someone next to him, he stood up and said that he had to take a break. He then saw me standing there and said that he'd sign one more. I shook his hand and he signed the item pretty fast and got back to chatting to the other guy.

I was really looking forward to meeting him and see his initial reaction to what I had brought with me for him to sign (a photo still of him in the Married With Children episode he did.) I doubt he even noticed what it was he signed. I doubt anyone else brought anything from MWC to get signed, so I figured it would have been a great conversation piece. I also wanted to ask something about working on that episode but never got the chance to.

I met Corey on Friday (he arrived at around 6:40 coz of a TV interview and being stuck in traffic), bought a CD from him, and I was lucky enough to get a hug.. but he asked for the hug, not me! I guess handing over the birthday card I had for him helped, lol! I went back Sunday to get him to sign the photoshoot photo that we had on Saturday.

Oh, in case anyone was wondering who the person in the green fleece was that was sat at the front of the queue on Sunday waiting for him to arrive and chatting with the crew... that was me, lol! Many thanks to the crew members that were around who kept offering me a chair, you were lovely for that! :pyth:

You were a legend - we could not not offer, Your patience infinite!

Pooks - The Pit Boss who finally managed to get you to accept the chair;)

Oh, in case anyone was wondering who the person in the green fleece was that was sat at the front of the queue on Sunday waiting for him to arrive and chatting with the crew... that was me, lol! Many thanks to the crew members that were around who kept offering me a chair, you were lovely for that! :thumbup:

You were a legend - we could not not offer, Your patience infinite!

Pooks - The Pit Boss who finally managed to get you to accept the chair;)

Lol! Many thanks to you, like I said in another thread, you and the two other crew members I was chatting to, made the wait easier :D I can't thank you enough. :D

I'm not complaining about Corey what I am saying as I was there it was bad form to complain to the guest in front of attendees, he was in a mood for about 10 mins, unfortunately it was while I was with him, on Saturday he was great!

I just thought I would mention this. You said in your intial post you don't actually know what was said. It could have been that Jason was telling Corey that is flight home had been cancelled and had to be re-arranged to a less convenient time. If Corey had something else arranged in his itinerary it would have been important to let him know that information as soon as possible.

Whatever the content, it certainly wouldn't have been the intention for this conversation to result in a bad experience for subsequent attendees.