Sucker Punch Group/Shoot [LFCC]

Vamp_Rouge

Since I know a lot of people are planning Sucker Punch cosplays for LFCC I thought I'd try to get an official shoot/group set up.

I'm going to need help and suggestions on where we should meet for this group as I don't know the venue well but hopefully someone has a suggestion.

As for a specific time and day I know most people are planning their Sucker Punch costumes for the saturday and I know that I personally am only wearing mine for the first half of the day (as I'll be Batwoman for the masquerade so will need to be changed into that by 3pm).

We'll have to work out the official time between everyone who wants to participate and or just show up to get pictures.

So, who wants in? So far it's myself and my girlfriend so I'll start the list:

-Vamp_Rouge as Madame Gorski

-Icaria as Rocket

-"Eevee's friend" as Blondie

Babydoll's:

-Jemma

-foreverbella

-Jerri-Kay

-Eevee

I hope we can make this happen!

:P

*I know there are a few people coming as Babydoll but don't let that put anyone off from joining in. We'll just swap people out so everyone gets in a shot and probably take a bunch with just the babydolls or EVERYONE no matter how many duplicates we have. It'll be fun to get lots of combinations of shots.

<b>Edit:</b> 12pm is looking like the best time for this shoot. If anyone can't make this then we can discuss shifting it.

Edited by Vamp_Rouge

Another BabyDoll here =] Just keeping everything crossed that my holster arrives here ok!

Awesome!

Don't worry, I'm helping my gf make her Rocket costume and while we have most of it, material and props etc, the main dress part isn't even made yet and there's a lot of work to do. We're just hoping we can get a big push on it in the next 2 weeks!

Anyone got any suggestions on locations and times, yet?

Fantastic! I can't wait to see both of your costumes, yours is looking amazing already =]

Unfortunately I won't be getting to Earls court untill 1pm ish on the saturday. I might have to miss the photos! Hopefully I will get to see you both before you change.

Fantastic! I can't wait to see both of your costumes, yours is looking amazing already =]

Unfortunately I won't be getting to Earls court untill 1pm ish on the saturday. I might have to miss the photos! Hopefully I will get to see you both before you change.

Thank you!

Well, I'll need to be in batwoman by 3pm for the masquerade but we may be able to squeeze the photoshoot in pretty much as soon as you get there, Depends on any other times anyone suggests and if more people want it earlier then we'll go with the majority.

you have another babydoll here! :>

i have a standard ticket, 11 am entry. so anytime after that? is 12 am a good time for everyone else? i really dont mind :>

Sorry it's taken a few days to reply, it was my birthday weekend so I've been a bit busy.

I was wondering about people's entry times so 12 sounds good at the mo. If it clashes with anything anyone wants to do then make it known as soon as possible and we'll shift it but we'll say 12pm is what we're going for as of now.

I know one of the other shoots already has an "official photographer" of sorts so that they're not just standing there hoping people will want pics and join in, so I don't know if any of you guys can help with rallying the photographers... Oooh I've totally just realised Cosplay Fever will be there and I'm on their Facebook. I should go bring their attention to the shoot. :chair:

Oh! And we still need to figure out a PLACE!

:headscratch:

(edited for typos)

Edited by Vamp_Rouge

aw hope i hope you've had a good birthday!

here's me so far!

262284_10150352696538154_621108153_9949495_948240_n.jpg

i have top, skirt, socks, shoes, gun and sword. im in the process of making my holsters then i'm done! :D and obviosly hair and make-up, as the picture shows :) im so excited!

i want to see everyone else's progress, could you post some pictures guys? well if you want to :D

i dont know the venue so i have no idea where you'd want to meet, somewhere near the photographers?! aha!

We are coming straight to the venue from the train now as just realised we can't check into the hotel untill 2.30 doh! So should hopefully get there in time for 12 =]

Hope you had a great birthday!

Oooh hope you're not too frazzled when you arrive!

And thanks! I wore my Jessica Rabbit costume for my 'cosplay night out' that I arranged for my birthday. I'll be wearing it on sunday so it was fun to test it out. ;-)

aw hope i hope you've had a good birthday!

here's me so far!

262284_10150352696538154_621108153_9949495_948240_n.jpg

i have top, skirt, socks, shoes, gun and sword. im in the process of making my holsters then i'm done! :D and obviosly hair and make-up, as the picture shows :) im so excited!

i want to see everyone else's progress, could you post some pictures guys? well if you want to :(

i dont know the venue so i have no idea where you'd want to meet, somewhere near the photographers?! aha!

........................ Wow.... Holy cr*p woman! Awesome! I see why you wanted to cosplay her now, you have the look.

I posted some progress pics of my Gorski in another thread but I'll go find them and put them in here too. I'm helping my gf make her Rocket costume but we have no pics of that yet, there's a lot to do.

Gorski is almost done as she's easier to make but I've been having a hell of a time trying to attach the strands she has on the front of her corset.

Okay, here are some prgoress pics. Sorry I don't have time to re-size them so they're a bit big.

This is the outfit I'm doing:

sucker-punch-madam-gorski.jpg

DSCF4900.jpg

Without the proper hair and make-up and no strands or pocket watch, on the front of the corset.

DSCF4899.jpg

:D

(Edited to get the image codes right.)

Edited by Vamp_Rouge

God it's taken me this long to remember my login.... Ooops.

Can't wait for Saturday, it's gonna be a blast (as long as I get my costume finished... I need to learn to sew).

Slightly scared about showing off my legs, there are trousers in this world for a reason. But.... :WINCE::YAHOO::YAHOO:

No costume for Sunday though... :WINCE:

Anyway, Jerri-Kay you look faaaaaaab! I almost thought you were Babydoll for a minute :D

Wow wow, you both look amazing =]

Jerri Kay, you look just like her, perfect!

I always mess up with posting pics on here but I have a couple on my FB

www.facebook.com/latuacantantexx

Can't wait to see you all in costume.

Okay, so I know it's late but me and the girlfriend have been working non-stop the past two days to finish the Rocket costume so I've only just remembered we don't have a place for the shoot yet!

I figure the best place to at least meet up at 12 to start the shoot is the long area where the Cosplay Fever guys usually grab people just up from the cloakroom entrance. I hope everyone knows where I mean or will find it on the day. We'll try to be there just before 12 so just look out for Rocket and Gorski.

Yay!

Gotta get back to work now!

To confirm, meet in the long entrance way up from the cloakroom at 12 noon on saturday. :-)

Just seen the 'map of event' thread. Basically 'up from the cloakroom' is by the organisers desk.

right okay, see you there!

ahha same! ive been working like a machine for the past two days and still today! gosh, we really shouldnt leave it to the last minute haha! :D

*attempting to repky via my phone*

Just been to the preview and didn't actually see where the cloakroom area is this time. But the organisers booth area is still good to meet. Its right at the entrance with the car display.

If anything once everyone's there we can pose for a bit then do a group walk-around.

right okay, see you there!

ahha same! ive been working like a machine for the past two days and still today! gosh, we really shouldnt leave it to the last minute haha! :D

*attempting to repky via my phone*

Just been to the preview and didn't actually see where the cloakroom area is this time. But the organisers booth area is still good to meet. Its right at the entrance with the car display.

If anything once everyone's there we can pose for a bit then do a group walk-around.