Head and Shoulders? (not the shampoo!)

Hi, I know you guys are probably really sick of photo op questions, but at least if people ask them now, the day will run smoother (hopefully!).

Are the photo shoots ever below head and shoulders? i.e. are they ever full body, or show up to the waist?

I am going to be doing a quick outfit change in the queues, slipping costume over my normal gear, and will look very silly if you can see on the photo that I am wearing jeans under my Starfleet uniform!

Obviously if it's just head and shoulders nobody will ever know... except the people behind me in the queue pointing and laughing! lol

Thanks!

• Moderators

They can be either way really. I've seen both.

If you have a really specific request then you can ask, but I would say the majority would be head and shoulders from what I've seen.

The 1% will be if there is a considerable height difference between you and the guest. In which case you may well end up with a portrait shot instead.

I'm pretty sure many pics with Daniel Cudmore ended up that way, then :D

• Showmasters Admin

The 1% will be if there is a considerable height difference between you and the guest. In which case you may well end up with a portrait shot instead.

A lot of mine too, I can't imagine why :D

A lot of mine too, I can't imagine why :D

Some of Timelord's as well. Not as many though as he is considerably shorter than you :whistling: Edited by 1of2

who you calling short? lol

ive actually started crouching alot in mine, (alex is almost the same height as me in our shoot lol)

I always feel bad to ask malcolm to do it different (he has so many ppl to shoot and is great at doing them, I feel rude lol) with guests im too shy to ask for poses.

loving all the photo shoot questions :D if you are reading this, you are the resistance :D

• 1 year later...