A question about Chris Lambert photo shoot

I know this might be a long shot :

I have 2 replica McLeod swords at home. Full size, metal swords.

What are the chances of using them in the photo shoot ?

I'm talking me with one, Chris with the other, crossed in the middle.

Bearing in mind these would be classed as offensive weapons, i could bring them boxed, only to be taken out at the photo shoot and then put straight back in the car afterwards.

Anyway, it's just a thought, i'm still gonna get my cuddle anyway !! :P

• Showmasters Admin

I'm afraid I'm going to have to say no to this.

1: Because of the security issues involved.

2: The time involved. His photo shoot will be VERY busy, we will not have time for you to get them out, explain it to him, get the pose right, have the photo, take the sword back, etc etc. In the time this one photo is likely to take we could get another 5-10 people through.

I wonder if he will wear his glasses in the shoot, cos they are well bulky lol

its great jason has gone for him, great guest, hope this (as I hoped tyson would) opens the doors for even rarer/bigger guests, I know they will be more expensive but im sure most of us would pay more for the ppl we want to meet, even if it kills us lol

I would have imagined he'd wear them, I thought he was pretty much blind without them

yer I know, but he managed sword fights without them lol :headscratch: now there is some class acting, completely blind almost without them and yet all his fight scenes are without. (he cant wear contacts can he?) really looking forward to meeting him. wish he would get offered more parts, I hear he will do expendables 2? wonder if he will be a baddie or goodie?

Edited by timelord81r