latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER LAMBERT

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! gotta say i havnt signed on this account in years just wanted to say highlander what a guest *adds to list of autos to get :P* . im gonna spend so much money at this show :stretcher: showmaster's/jason i have to say your show's are the best! in the uk!!

thanks again :blink:

Oh my god!!!

This has just made my week!!

I actually posted on facebook earlier today saying "I must stop calling Christopher Lloyd Christopher Lambert, as it will just upset me that Christopher Lambert is not there"

I can't believe it!!!

This is the best news in a looong time. I've just bougt 4 photo ops with the almighty Christopher Lambert :YAHOO:

Being a long time Highlander fan, this is a dream come true for me.

Also there are so many great films Lambert was in...

For instance;

Why Me - a funny comedy with two Christophers - Lambert and Llyod.

To Kill A Priest - wonderful, deep drama.

Nirvana - interesting take on cyberpunk/

Gideon - great movie with him and Mr Heston.

Also recently CL was in two very good artistic films.

Cartagena and White Material - both French high profile movies, getting very good reviews. Lambert's performace in Cartagena is simply great.

Last but not least. Christopher is in the new Ghost Rider film playing oposite Nicolas Cage. The sequel to Ghost Rider is something to look for, because it's, in fact, reboot, directed by two mad guys who brought Crank movies.

However I wonder about the format of the talk with CL: Should I submit question(s) for Cl to Showmasters or if there will be questions asked directly from the "room" accepted during the talk?

And I forgot about Hunted, which is os cool thriller set in Japan...Remeber that one? Christopher Lambert with Academy Award Winner, Joan Chen.

And I forgot about Hunted, which is os cool thriller set in Japan...Remeber that one? Christopher Lambert with Academy Award Winner, Joan Chen.

2 of my favourites are Knight Moves and Subway.

Why Me - a funny comedy with two Christophers - Lambert and Lloyd.

Off topic slightly, but i've been searching for this movie for ages - anyone know where I could get hold of it?

Fantastic guest...heres hoping theres a Fortress picture to be signed, always loved that film!

Always like to catch those when on TV but I'll definitely be meeting him for Highlander and wanting a pic from that. Might even think about getting my DVD cover signed. It was an iconic film for me at the time. Don't normally go for that kind of thing but it's such a rare opportunity I'll have to see how the funds go over the weekend.

Fantastic guest...heres hoping theres a Fortress picture to be signed, always loved that film!

Always like to catch those when on TV but I'll definitely be meeting him for Highlander and wanting a pic from that. Might even think about getting my DVD cover signed. It was an iconic film for me at the time. Don't normally go for that kind of thing but it's such a rare opportunity I'll have to see how the funds go over the weekend.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong I will definitely be getting Highlander Merch signed...but Fortress will always hold a special place in my cinematic heart...simply for the pure pulp sci-fi it opened my eyes too! :D

2 of my favourites are Knight Moves and Subway.

Why Me - a funny comedy with two Christophers - Lambert and Lloyd.

Off topic slightly, but i've been searching for this movie for ages - anyone know where I could get hold of it?

Yeah! Knight Moves and Subway were fantastic. Btw - I read that Luc Besson is working on a new movie with Lambert in the one of main roles. Will it become true - who knows - after Adeile Blanc-Sec, Besson has 3 projects in the works, and one of the is with Christopher.

As reagrds to Why Me? I bought my copy on ebay. It's very funny film. There's great chemistry between Lambert and Lloyd.

Due to the expected popularity will there be a limit on how many items we can get signed? I'm only after a couple but if it's one per person I'll have to, obviously, choose.

Cheers,

Andy K.

If the virtual queue system is in place it's a 5 item limit. The last time a limit was below that was at C4 unless I missed something.

Should any exceptions from this rule be made for Christopher I am sure this will be announced in advance.

Due to the expected popularity will there be a limit on how many items we can get signed? I'm only after a couple but if it's one per person I'll have to, obviously, choose.

Cheers,

Andy K.

Asssuming Christopher will run under the VT system then normally you are allowed to get a maximum of five items signed.

Edit: I won't even sigh this time. Honest :P

Edited by 1of2