SO DO YOU WANT A COOL FILM GUESTS FOR THIS EVENT

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

I'd just like to add that Jason said "Cool" guest, not "Huge" or "Amazing" or "A-lister", I think people are aiming a bit high with some of their guesses.

I don't know the answer but I'm just suggesting that it's not going to be Viggo or Bruce Willis or Arnie for instance.

Although I do agree with you, and see some suggestions that people have come up with as ludicrous to the extreme, I find it a bit baffling that there are many people who have 'top billing' in every film they're in, that aren't huge or A-listers. Unless every film they've been in is utter crap!

• Showmasters Admin

Although I do agree with you, and see some suggestions that people have come up with as ludicrous to the extreme, I find it a bit baffling that there are many people who have 'top billing' in every film they're in, that aren't huge or A-listers. Unless every film they've been in is utter crap!

Agreed :headscratch:

I'd just like to add that Jason said "Cool" guest, not "Huge" or "Amazing" or "A-lister", I think people are aiming a bit high with some of their guesses.

I don't know the answer but I'm just suggesting that it's not going to be Viggo or Bruce Willis or Arnie for instance.

I think using "cool" to qualify a guest whose announcement is coming soon is also a much smarter choice than using words such as "amazing" or "huge".

It should avoid too much disappointement and negative reactions when the guest is finally announced. And that doesn't mean the guest won't be an amazing one for some.

I think it's a very wise choice and the best thing to do for future topics such as these. Unless they realy plan to announce someone that no one can't deny would be amazing, like Michael J. Fox or Harisson Ford lol

I agree some of the guesses here are a bit unrealistic.

I'll stick with Michael Madsen on this one.

Edited by God L'Eponge

I think using "cool" to qualify a guest whose announcement is coming soon is also a much smarter choice than using words such as "amazing" or "huge".

It should avoid too much disappointement and negative reactions when the guest is finally announced. And that doesn't mean the guest won't be an amazing one for some.

I think it's a very wise choice and the best thing to do for future topics such as these. Unless they realy plan to announce someone that no one can't deny would be amazing, like Michael J. Fox or Harisson Ford lol

I agree some of the guesses here are a bit unrealistic.

I'll stick with Michael Madsen on this one.

Michael Madsen did a show in the UK years ago with David Carradine

Edited by sydney_bristow

• Showmasters Admin

Again agreed. I think Cool works well.

I purely wanted to point out that Ithink some people going with huge huge A-Listers like Bruce are being a tad unrealistic and that maybe they'd like to think a bit less "major".

Aye lets break it down a little.

It's a Film guest who's never been to a signing Event in THE UK. It's someone cool who is presumably very well known but not famous. Sounds like an American who's been in a film or 2 and maybe a well known series.

John C Mguinley

Zack Braff

Zachery Levi?