thoughts on cosplay themes each day

• Showmasters Admin

ok so we have POND coming to London Film & Comic Con on Saturday for the Dr who fans

and we hope to have a few Harry potter guests on Sunday still to be added

so we have been thinking that if we could get a lot of in costume each day we might be able to brakes some records here ?

we will contact the Guinness Book of Records people to see if they can come down to record this and see if we can make some records so tell your friends and lets see if we can make this happen :YAHOO:

there will be more changing facilities at this years event so you will have a place to change :YAHOO:

jason :YAHOO:

and we hope to have a few Harry potter guests on Sunday still to be added

which would be awesome!

I'm going to a 8 movie, 26 hour marathon right after I come back from London, it will be LEGEN- wait for it... -DARY!

Well, I'd be more than willing to pull out my McGonagall for a shot at a world record :)

I would love to come as Amy Pond but I don't know where to buy her clothes from :YAHOO:

Any help would be appreciated :blink:

I can help! :) Feel free to contact via any of the pages in my sig and I can answer any questions you have/try to track some things down for you.

VoV Amy Pond on Saturday. Dragging along my Nurse!Rory xD

i am going for john simms master on sataday and marty mcfly sunday... been itching to do the master for ages... nothing like a bad guy cosplay

That is quite frankly the most awesome dr who costume choice. ever. Simm = <3

I'll need to find you for a pic!

:whistling: