latest Guest Announcement - ASHLEY LAURENCE

Tempted for her photoshoot but think I'll wait for the group shot, can't imagine there not being one announced soon.

Hopefully the large number of Hellraiser guests will encourage Sean Chapman to attend (he didn't show to his last 2 announced conventions in the UK).

Tempted for her photoshoot but think I'll wait for the group shot, can't imagine there not being one announced soon.

Hopefully the large number of Hellraiser guests will encourage Sean Chapman to attend (he didn't show to his last 2 announced conventions in the UK).

Actually, I think that Sean Chapman doesn't show up though he says he's coming... He always cancels his coming at the very first time... It would be just amazing if he actually came this time!!!

As amazing as it would be, I wouldn't hold my breath for Sean Chapman.

same here! i just hope that a group photo op with Clive is possible though i bought a photoshoot ticket with Ashley :YAHOO: !

Edited by Purgatori

Hey guys :)

I will be attending the show on the Sunday from Wales and looking to get some Hellraiser stuff signed. I will be at the show at 9.00, so I'll be an 'early bird'. How long are the queues usually? I'd imagine I should be able to get them all easily enough without queueing all day?

Hope this isn't a silly questions.

Good to be on board!

Thanks

Lloyd

• Showmasters Admin

Hey guys :)

I will be attending the show on the Sunday from Wales and looking to get some Hellraiser stuff signed. I will be at the show at 9.00, so I'll be an 'early bird'. How long are the queues usually? I'd imagine I should be able to get them all easily enough without queueing all day?

Hope this isn't a silly questions.

Good to be on board!

Thanks

Lloyd

At 9am you'll find there will be a queue outside of about 3000+ people. You'll likely be in the show by 9:30am.

Clive Barker will have a Virtual Queue and so yo uwill need to go and get a numbered virtual ticket for him (a VT). When your ticke tnumber is called you can join the REAL queue any time after that. The other HR guests you'll just queue up for. I can't imagine you queueing for more than 10-15 minutes for each one.