Introduce yourself (Mostly for Newbies)

Valtharen

Heya, I'm Charlie and this is my first Hub! I've been wanting to go for a while now, but this year finally had the finances/motivation to actually get a ticket and make a final decision to come. I'm looking forward to seeing a few familiar faces from other cons, and meeting new people.

Haven't got time to sort out a photobucket photo and the whatnot, but if you want to get to know me, I'm really active on deviantART: http://vulecrise.deviantart.com

And twitter as @Vulecrise :)

Hiya all,

As u can see by my name here - I am Nikki and yes i am a Nutta, my friend Cripsy on here will confirm this. :thumbup:

This wil be my first ever hub and am well excited. Think my mate has been on a few now and i got sick of hearing all the fab stories that used to come back from her i decided 'what the hell am coming to the next one' dont currently have photobucket to get pic on here, but if u hunt me on twitter its @Nikki_Nutta

looking forward to what will be a fab weekend and meeting new ppl :)

I'm Crispy or Barty, or Wolfie. I've been to Hubs 3, 4 and 6. Coming to 7 (Obviously).

This is me

IMG_2553.jpg

(Everyone else was showing off, I wanna too! LOL)

I've also been to Collectormania London and Glasgow for the past two years.

You might also know me as a Werewolf that randomly appears in places

163037_10150368399325150_718440149_16933966_3098472_n.jpg

So... yup, there you go 8)

Hiya all,

As u can see by my name here - I am Nikki and yes i am a Nutta, my friend Cripsy on here will confirm this. :WINCE:

This wil be my first ever hub and am well excited. Think my mate has been on a few now and i got sick of hearing all the fab stories that used to come back from her i decided 'what the hell am coming to the next one' dont currently have photobucket to get pic on here, but if u hunt me on twitter its @Nikki_Nutta

looking forward to what will be a fab weekend and meeting new ppl :)

And I confirm ALL OF THE ABOVE 8D

See, I'm that good that I have other people coming to the Hub with me now.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm Vicki from Carlisle and this will be my first Hub.

I've been to some Showmasters events before but never a Hub and I'll be on my lonesome - so if anyone sees me, please say hello - if I haven't randomly started talking to you first :-s

Can't waiiiittt!!!

Hey Im Tasha

This will be my first hub and ive got to make my money to go which sucks but i own a jewellery site so hopefully selling some stuff wont be a problem and if anyone fanices anything, I gave a necklace to Eve Myles at the convention at earls court on 1st and 2nd october and made her a wee bit speechless :')

I am determined to come but as i said ive got to make the money to come. but im keen to make friends before i go so i dont walk in and feel a complete fool.... because thats what i usually do :/ and im a complete fail because i dont know how to upload a pic

Hi all,

Gareth here and this will be my 1st Hub con. Been to lfcc last year, a few expos and recently EMS where i was one of the Jack Harkness's, in which ill be wearing again for this since i enjoyed it so much.

Going with a couple of mates to this, and hopefully catch up with a few people also....cant wait as im quite the torchwood fan (duh) i suppose ....and from what i hear and see these events are great ...so counting down!

Also my birthday on the sunday! :D

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=617560552

Edited by shawlax

• 2 weeks later...

n747893400_1564203_655678.jpg

Hi im hazel, but people call me Spooky, or H, this will be my second hub, as i attended hub 2 when Matt Rippy was in attendence.

I'm 31 and yeah can be a bit shy around people i dont know but when i get talking i can talk for hours.

this is me and Matt Rippy.

Edited by spooky1980

not acctually going but want 2 just havnt got no one 2 go with and slightly confuessed by the events :S

anyone who could help or befriend sounds god dam desperate lol ive been 2 alot of other showmasters mainly all collectormania and london film and comic con :whistling:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey friendz! *waves*

For the Newbies, I'm Cryssie from Hungary, 33, been to all Hubs cos hooked on the fun at the first and made so many awesome friends that I couldn't stay away. :D:blush:

I cosplay Jack and Gwen, this time I guess you'll see me around mostly as Jack - blame the Barrowman. :blink:

IMG_7856.jpg

but Gwen might appear at the parties :)

Hallo, I'm Hannah... This is my first Hub, and only my second ever convention of any sort! (the first being a Lord of the Rings one I schlepped off to Toronto for 8 years ago).

I'm 26, and sadly have no cool photos (yet) to put up of me with someone famous, but you can look me up on twitter - hillhousehannah.

If you spot me on Friday evening please come and say hi, as I don't know anyone! I'll be in black heels, bright red/orange/purply dress with a black feather belt. Not having a clue what anyone else will be wearing, I don't know if that will make me easy or hard to spot :whistling:

See you there :)

Hi everyone :poki:

I'm Laura, I'll be 37 on Saturday, and this is my 7th Hub ;):whistling::P

I'm the badge girl:

http://pics.livejournal.com/laurab1/pic/001rkdsw/g7 and the next 2 pics

And this is one side of The Bag:

http://laurab1.livejournal.com/151301.html

The other side is very popular ;) You can see at the con, if you don't already know ;)

And if you're cosplaying a Pond or Eleven, you might be interested to know that I've made a prayer leaf:

http://laurab1.livejournal.com/586752.html#cutid1

Hi everyone :YAHOO:

I'm Laura, I'll be 37 on Saturday, and this is my 7th Hub ;):firedevil::P

I'm the badge girl:

http://pics.livejournal.com/laurab1/pic/001rkdsw/g7 and the next 2 pics

And this is one side of The Bag:

http://laurab1.livejournal.com/151301.html

The other side is very popular ;) You can see at the con, if you don't already know ;)

And if you're cosplaying a Pond or Eleven, you might be interested to know that I've made a prayer leaf:

http://laurab1.livejournal.com/586752.html#cutid1

Oh, that prayer leaf is gorgeous! I can't wait to see you and it in person. :)

Should be in bed but I am too excited!

It's probably a bit late to introduce myself but forgot to do it earlier, though I've been posting!

I'm Laura and I'm coming with my husband Sam, it's my first Hub though have been to Hallowhedon! Don't know anyone going so come say hiiii please :smile: am shy!

I am quite terrified of meeting John Barrowman as I love him so much!

I may even be wearing this very top as it's one of my faves! I don't why photo is so HUUUUGE sorry!!

IMG_3086.jpg

Edited by crazyminx

Should be in bed but I am too excited!

It's probably a bit late to introduce myself but forgot to do it earlier, though I've been posting!

I'm Laura and I'm coming with my husband Sam, it's my first Hub though have been to Hallowhedon! Don't know anyone going so come say hiiii please :D am shy!

I am quite terrified of meeting John Barrowman as I love him so much!

I may even be wearing this very top as it's one of my faves! I don't why photo is so HUUUUGE sorry!!

IMG_3086.jpg

im the same. i cant sleep and i know i will suffer for it later on the train but ah well today is hub 7 :dance::smile: im living on caffeine all weekend and adrenaline lol ill sleep when i come back on Monday lol