Entertainment Media Show

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The website for Earls Court etc shows the event being held at Olympia and not Earls Court - I am trying to prebook a car park space but EMS not on the events to book for.

Anyone got any idea what is going on?

Should someone point this out to Earls Court people?

Looking forward to great event.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Can someone help me out here please as i find the forum site a bit confusing, where to find things etc. Where can i find 'walkthroughs' for EMS & HUB7? Also when do we receive a programme of the events on each day?

Thanks

This is posted in the Twilight section but also valid for the Hub 7, all ME shows work the same way: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=67237

We don't have a real walkthrough for EMS yet due to the change in venue. If there's anything you want to know please make a topic and ask what you are unsure about. EMS is an event with a very broad offer of different choices, so answering direct questions makes it easier to help you.

So are the times now 9.00 to 6.00 on Saturday and 10.00 to 6.00 on Sunday (assuming you've got early birds)? They don't appear to be anywhere on the website.

Tickets in the shop imply 9 to 6 on both days. Sunday would have been 9 to 5, but there's an extra hour so as many people as possible can meet DT.